Ivermectin Deserves a Chance

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Any good anti-inflammatory needs a chance. When I had it, it wasn't even known around the country. I was treated with anti-biotics to prevent pneumonia, and prednisone to quell the inflammation in my respiratory system. It took a while, but it worked. It's not the virus that kills, it the pneumonia afterwards and the fact that ventilators destroy lungs

Djarum300

Addicted Member
What I find hilarious is the whole not FDA approved for Covid.

I had a sinus infection and doctor me gave Ceftin. It wouldn't touch it. He decided to try a first generation Cephalosporin Keflex which isn't approved anymore for accute sinus infections as bacteria are more resistant. Knocked it out in two days.

I've also used Avelox for chronic sinus infections but doctors don't want to prescribe it unless they have to as it's a more broad spectrum and it can mess with good gut bacteria.

When I get sinus infections I ask for Keflex and doctors look at me sideways. They give it too me anyways. You know why? Because they know if I tolerate the side effects and it does nothing, worse case is I'm back in a few days or I'm at the hospital where they can give me stronger antibiotics.

Everyone's body reacts different to medicine and vitamins and minerals.

Scolai

A friend of mine - a man in his 40s with whom I train karate - had severe COVID a few weeks ago. After about nine days of feeling like death, he picked up some ivermectin from Tractor Supply. A couple of doses later, and the virus was knocked out. He came back to karate a few days later.

I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but effective prophylactics and treatments don't net Big Pharma billions in profits ($26 billion for Pfizer alone), and they wipe out those $13,000 per-patient payments to hospitals. It's why Fauci and Congress (both of whom are heavily invested in Big Pharma) along with a complicit media are practically demanding 100% vaccine compliance.

It's incestuous. It's disgusting. And it needs to be called out every chance we can do it.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Media's ivermectin hit piece totally debunked: no overdoses

When an Oklahoma doctor told the media horror stories about hospitals jammed with patients who self-medicated themselves with ivermectin right into the emergency room, it was a hit. But the bombshell report soon went bust. The doctor who offered a graphic depiction of chaos had not been on the job for a while, and the hospital where he worked said there was no truth to the claim that ivermectin patients were crowding out everyone else.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
AlwaysWrite, are you certain of this? Surely our esteemed media, the CDC, and their pharmaceutical overlords would never lie or exaggerate to push an agenda!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
AlwaysWrite, are you certain of this? Surely our esteemed media, the CDC, and their pharmaceutical overlords would never lie or exaggerate to push an agenda!
Dear 9andaWiggle:

Of course! Only Republicans, Trumpers, conservatives and other deplorables exaggerate and push their agendas. You could never properly accuse Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, the lamestream media, et al, of such things.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
From what I read some Dr talked to a rolling stone journo and they ran with it.

Come to find out this Dr hadn't worked in this hospital in a few months and the hospital said that they hadn't treated ivermectin OD at all and gunshot victims we're not being delayed treatment because of this.

Rolling stone refused to make a retraction and the media clowns ran with it. Rolling updated the article to include the new information but never pulled the article.

Did all the other media types who ran with the rolling stone article make retractions? Fuck no. This is why government not big tech should be deciding misinformation.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
State in India COVID-free! Less than 6% vaccinated; the rest took Ivermectin!

Zero cases of COVID in one India state…. How did they do it? Well, since less than 6% of the people are vaccinated, it would seem to be a mystery.

The Gateway Pundit previously reported that COVID cases are plummeting in India thanks to new rules that promote Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine to its massive population. The 33 districts in Uttar Pradesh, India have now become free from COVID-19 government informed on Friday. The recovery rate has increased up to 98.7% proving the effectiveness of IVERMECTIN as part of the “Uttar Pradesh Covid Control Model.” Of course, the media won’t mention that Ivermectin is being used for the treatment of COVID-19.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
On Sunday, September 19, the gendarmerie went to the home of Doctor Jean-Paul Théron.

An intervention that follows the filing of a complaint by the country investigated by the Council of the Order of Physicians.

The man working voluntarily at his place of residence was interrupted during a consultation to answer for the alleged reason.

He is the subject of 4 complaints, from the country, from the council of the medical order and from Dr. Reynal for practicing foreign medicine.

On Thursday September 16, the man was visited by a bailiff who had come to notify him of the complaint he is the subject of.

Jean-Paul Théron responds to Teupoo Faatupua Avae. Dr Théron is a former public health doctor who was automatically retired in 2020. He currently practices as a non-contracted private doctor. He is known to apply the protocol of Dr. Raoult of the IHU of Marseille based on ivermectin, dazitromicin and zinc.

Then he was dragged out of his home and arrested.