JLS don't like us no more...

Robadat

Sure, just when we get this shit figured out, they'll change it up on us... :p

Last edited by a moderator:

JLS

Good Times Good Times said:
jls, hey not sure if my post offended you as much (I don't THINK it did), I'm not trying to make you "give up" the fight (you can do whatever you'd like lol), I'm just saying to speak your peace and offer suggestions and just be content w/it.
"they gon' do what they gon' do"
No not at all....After reading what a few of the guys posted...I decided you all were right....It's a dead issue...

I was just hoping we could get more of the gang back...Scolai, Michelle, Ragnar, Decon, Pikep>

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Oh, that helps me allright! Now I don't dare get up from my desk to leave work until the tent deflates! ;)

JLS

Robadat said:
9andawiggle 2 said: Looking at that pic, she might not even be wearing a thong!! 8)
This should help you ...
Rob... How old is she...I remember how you use to pick on me when Michelle was only 16....Now she is 25....and ...nevermind...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
James JLS said:
Good Times Good Times said:
jls, hey not sure if my post offended you as much (I don't THINK it did), I'm not trying to make you "give up" the fight (you can do whatever you'd like lol), I'm just saying to speak your peace and offer suggestions and just be content w/it.
"they gon' do what they gon' do"
No not at all....After reading what a few of the guys posted...I decided you all were right....It's a dead issue...

I was just hoping we could get more of the gang back...Scolai, Michelle, Ragnar, Decon, Pikep>

Rags is here and Michelle and Scolai have been invited.