Judge Jeanine raps Obama for viciously attacking his successor

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
"It has never happened in the history of this country, an ex-president viciously attacking his successor, trashing our commander-in-chief, his party and all those Americans who put him in the Oval Office." — JUDGE JEANINE PIRRO on her "Justice" show on Sept. 9

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Has a in office POTUS trashed his predecessor?????
Dear livespive:

I have a pretty good idea that Donald Trump is the only answer you're likely interested in, but there are plenty of other examples, including …

* Barack Hussein Obama, who constantly criticized and blamed predecessor Bush over issues such as the economy and the Iraq war.

* Harry S Truman, who bashed former president Hoover

* Thomas Jefferson, who attacked immediate predecessor so viciously that John Adams started writing unconstitutional sedition laws to stop him.

In actuality, it's a cinch that every president blamed their predecessor for something. Any president is inclined to sell himself as being better than his predecessor, or what would be the point of having an election? Of course, there will be varying levels of intensity of those criticisms, but you can be assured that they have existed since the country was founded -- with the exception of George Washington, who had no predecessor.

Last edited:

livespive

No I wasn’t just looking for Trump I was wondering if the was anyone else.

With all of this shit going on in the country I get tired of the childish behavior from everyone.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Obama is actually O'Doyle.

“O’Doyle, I got a feeling your whole family’s going down. But right now, I gotta study.”