Judge Jeanine slams liberals for 'changing the rules'

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Judge Jeanine Pirro has slammed the liberal left for "changing the rules" in order to push their political ideology, saying, "The left is changing black-letter law and journalistic standards and the Constitution in order to satisfy their agenda. They are simply intolerant of opinions that differ from theirs."

Last edited:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Judge Jeanine Pirro has slammed the liberal left for "changing the rules" in order to push their political ideology, saying, "The left is changing black-letter law and journalistic standards and the Constitution in order to satisfy their agenda. They are simply intolerant of opinions that differ from theirs."

Nah, we're just idiots, morons, racists, bigots, and Nazis.

toolguru

Total Tool
That made for TV b**** needs to go into the kitchen and make me a sandwich. Liberals are changing the way things are done, etc. No honey comma they're just reporting on the ridiculous antics of the no experience Trump family and dysfunctional cabinet who has just stepped on there are you know what every time they open their mouths. I guess maybe she's just got her panties in a bunch because nobody's paying attention to the fake news outright lies generated by the Republican party anymore. I guess for somebody that depends on the gullibility of the right-wing deplorables to write her paycheck every week she would want to maintain the status quo

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
That made for TV b**** needs to go into the kitchen and make me a sandwich. Liberals are changing the way things are done, etc. No honey comma they're just reporting on the ridiculous antics of the no experience Trump family and dysfunctional cabinet who has just stepped on there are you know what every time they open their mouths. I guess maybe she's just got her panties in a bunch because nobody's paying attention to the fake news outright lies generated by the Republican party anymore. I guess for somebody that depends on the gullibility of the right-wing deplorables to write her paycheck every week she would want to maintain the status quo
Dear toolguru:

It would certainly be a lot of fun to watch a debate between you and Judge Jeanine.

toolguru

Total Tool
Why would I give that phony made-for-tv caricature of a judge my time? I wouldn't. I don't hear anything about her until I saw something on Facebook that mentioned that Trump doesn't have the guts to go after Paul Ryan himself so he's letting the so-called judge do it from her bully pulpit on TV. Of course there are her sychophantic drones on this site that drool over her every word well hoping she has a wardrobe malfunction as she's spewing her words of hate on the tube. As a matter of fact nobody I know in the real world listens and tunes into her except old decrepit conservatives who have nothing better to do in the middle of the day but watch some talking head on TV. Get a life. Turn off the TV, quit listening to people telling you what you should be thinking.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear toolguru:

Have you ever seen ANY of Judge Jeanine's "Justice" shows? I think I know the answer to that. And I would suggest that you don't ever bother to take the time and watch her. The FACTS that she presents may tend to confuse and annoy you, and we wouldn't want that, would we?