Junior

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Junior and his Dad were walking in the park one day when Junior saw two dogs mating. "Daddy! Daddy!" Junior exclaimed, "Why's that big dog trying to kill that little dog?"

His father chuckles and says "Junior, that big dog isn't trying to kill that little dog. They're fucking. You don't know what fucking is yet... let's go home and I'll see if we can explain it."

They go home, and Junior's mom is doing laundry. His dad says, "Honey, I think it's time we teach Junior what fucking is."

So they go into the bedroom, and his Mom and Dad take off their clothes. She lays down and spreads her legs.

"OK, Junior" his Dad says, "You see that little patch of hair between Mommy's legs? Watch Daddy go to work!"

With that they start going at it, Junior watching intently. After a while, Junior's little sister walks in

"Junior! Junior! Why is Daddy trying to kill Mommy?!"

"Sis," Junior says comfortingly, "Daddy's not trying to kill Mommy. They're fucking. You don't know what fucking is yet, do you?"

She nods "no" while wiping a tear from her cheek.

Junior says, "Don't worry, I'll teach you. See that little patch of hair on Daddy's ass? WATCH JUNIOR GO TO WORK!!"

Last edited: