Just a Quick Shout Out!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Kudos going out to Tony for welcoming us into his discussion forums. I know it would have been so much easier for him to explain why he didn't really need the headaches that foolowed us, but he is such a stand-up guy and willing to help us build a great community that I thought a hearty THANK YOU was in order!! So, Thank You, Tony!!! Cheers! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ditto! Thanks Tony. We appreciate the hospitality.

Last edited:

Robadat

It's a great feeling to finally feel wanted, appreciated and not ignored when a problem arises.
We've only been here a few days, but it feels like HOME already.

A great big Thank You, for your hospitality, Tony.

Wonder if this site has ever seen this much action?

Last edited:

Strider

A long time ago it was a pretty happening place. A majority of the guys lived close to Louisiana and bowled leagues and tournaments together, but there were people from all over. Most of them knew each other personally, so the ribbing was never nasty because they would eventually see each other face to face. Probably never had the overall numbers of BR, but had plenty of personality!

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Yes, thank you Tony for accepting us worts and all. Its great to have a place that will keep everything in line. Just like Rob said it feels like home. Thank you again for all your help.

tony

Admin
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
Aww, sucks.

Of course, iit doesn't hurt that I'm going to buy you guys shirts. Haha!
:p

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP TALKING TO TONY LIKE THAT. HE WILL EXPECT IT EVERY DAY NOW. AT BEST, HE IS OK. GEESH.
HI BOSS MAN!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
We can't stop. We're all the pricks that shut down BR!! Get it straight, man!! ;)

JLS

Greg T said:
We can't stop. We're all the pricks that shut down BR!! Get it straight, man!! ;)
Well tell that to Pike....Cause in one of the last threads...He blamed the guy with the XXXX's for the site getting shut down...

Ya know...The NICE old guy...lol

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
That's why you should tell them to get fucked. IF, and i mean IIIIIIFFFFFFF they ever decided to bring back a NB forum it would be so censored it wouldn't be any fun anyway. The fuckers that couldn't let go are to blame so they can live with the fucking site they created. Over here....we're just fine! Plus, the trash is taken out, daily.