Kentucky Basketball

Good Times Good Times

How 'bout them Wildcats!

Currently 22-0............undefeated, it's happening.

Good thing I dropped my bet off while in Reno at the Silver Legacy. :)

I bet the fav at 4.25:1, not the best odds but a lock nonetheless.

Last edited by a moderator:
25-0 now, but had some tough wins. I don't see them losing until sometime in the Tournament. I don't see them as undefeated National Champs, but I have been wrong before.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The Wildcats have has some close calls and some come-from-behind wins (en route to a perfect regular season) but you can't find fault with a 31-0 record -- especially when playing in a conference such as the SEC.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Cool Rocking Daddy said:
Who cares about a team coached by one of the biggest cheaters in NCAA basketball. Check in after Calipari has left and the NCAA hits your school with sanctions like everywhere else he's been.
Dear Cool Rocking Daddy:
Kentucky is hardly "my school" ... because I graduated from another SEC school, Vanderbilt. Just because I comment about the Wildcats doesn't mean that Kentucky is "my school."

Kentucky got very lucky to get by ND.

I still hold to my prediction above. I think they struggle against Wisconsin. Wisconsin's defense is stout, plus how do you cover Kaminsky. And if they get by them they have to face Duke, more then likely. So we shall see. If they do go undefeated, they will have earned it.

Good Times Good Times

I think they struggle against Wisconsin. Wisconsin's defense is stout, plus how do you cover Kaminsky.
Towns and Johnson (or even WCS or Marcus Lee) on Kaminsky (my point is there are plenty of options).......Johnson w/fouls to give. If Kentucky can draw fouls on Frank "the Tank" (which Towns and Johnson are great at drawing fouls), the bench could guard him. ;) Cauley-Stein/Lyles on Dekker.......he's yet to face a defender like that.

That all being said, the question becomes who guards Lyles? Regardless, UK will have a mismatch to attack offensively. Kaminsky only scored 8 points last year in the final 4 game, and UK is MUCH better defensively this year. Contain Dekker and I think things go fine.

Another fair question: are we going to see a lot of this from Wisconsin?

https://vine.co/v/OLahQXQdWz9

Cats by 7.

We'll get to Duke in time, but for now, I'll be sweating Wisconsin. :Eek: :Eek: :Roflmao:

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Please beat Duke. Please! I don't follow sports anymore, but a co-worker has a Duke "shrine" inside his cubicle at the office. If Duke wins- I will have to hear about it for God knows how long.