KY Student Sent Home For Showing Too Much Collarbone

MI2AZ

The code mandates, among other things, that shorts and skirts fall to at least the knees, button-down shirts can only have the top button open, and shirt necklines can't go beneath the collarbone.

The offending collarbone:

Burkas next?

JLS

What kind of BOYS look at collar bones...Cause if they do, they should move to San Fran and live upon a hill
next to Rice & Roni...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
SHE LOOKS GOOD. BUT RULES ARE RULES.
Yep, no rivets in the jeans... I understand. No transparent clothing...absolutely. Clothing with obscene or inappropriate verbiage.....not allowed. Too much fucking clavicle? Absolute blatant power trip. Back in 1970 we had a dress code in high school so about 150 of us formed a group to abolish it. We protested and held sit-ins until they met our demands. Dress code was abolished and GUESS WHAT! The school is still standing and kids graduate every year!!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SOUNDS MORE LIKE THE KIDS ARE ON A POWER TRIP NOT THE SCHOOL. DRESS CODE THERE WAS JUST CHANGED 10 YEARS AGO. IF THERE IS GOING TO BE ORDER IN THE SCHOOL, I WOULD RATHER THE EDUCATORS MAKE THE RULES, NOT THE STUDENTS.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AND G, I AM SURE THERE ARE KIDS THAT GRADUATE FROM SCHOOLS THAT HAVE VERY STRICT DRESS CODE ALSO.

Good Times Good Times

In all seriousness, these rules are retarded. Collarbone? Really? I mean, her collarbone.

The young lady looks fine. She's dressed appropriately.

Everyone should just get back to solving for x.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
In all seriousness, these rules are retarded. Collarbone? Really? I mean, her collarbone.

The young lady looks fine. She's dressed appropriately.

Everyone should just get back to solving for x.
I agree. If I were 25 years younger, she's one I'd take home to meet Mom. Then I'd take her out to the lake and let her try to land my award winning trouser trout! :cool:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Greg, why no rivets in jeans?
They can destroy the chairs when sitting. It makes sense that students don't harm school property. It's none of the school's business what clothes students wear as long as they do not cause racial upset or offensive obscenities.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
AND G, I AM SURE THERE ARE KIDS THAT GRADUATE FROM SCHOOLS THAT HAVE VERY STRICT DRESS CODE ALSO.
Thank you for making my point. Apparently, the dress code has no effect on grad numbers, so, why have one?

Robadat

Sorry, but collarbones just don't do a damn thing for me.
The young lady looks just fine the way she was dressed, that dress code needs to be changed.

MI2AZ

They can destroy the chairs when sitting. It makes sense that students don't harm school property. It's none of the school's business what clothes students wear as long as they do not cause racial upset or offensive obscenities.

Maybe I am thinking of different jeans, but on Levi's, the rivets are on the front pockets. Those can destroy chairs?

MI2AZ

Sorry, but collarbones just don't do a damn thing for me.
The young lady looks just fine the way she was dressed, that dress code needs to be changed.
I agree. Maybe the person who wrote that rule has a collarbone fetish and just assumes others do too?