Let’s see

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Biden elected
Trump hiding in White House
Stock market up over 1,100 points
Biden is not elected since, news media has never elected a president. That would be up to the electoral college AFTER all the recounts and audits. But, you can hope.

bbfreeburn

Biden is not elected since, news media has never elected a president. That would be up to the electoral college AFTER all the recounts and audits. But, you can hope.
Do me a solid and send me some of what you’re smoking. Must be at least 40% thx.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Greg T:

There needs to be a full investigation as to the computer software that had a 6,000-vote "glitch" that favored Biden in one Michigan county, and that system was used in 47 other Michigan counties and 30 other states.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

There needs to be a full investigation as to the computer software that had a 6,000-vote "glitch" that favored Biden in one Michigan county, and that system was used in 47 other Michigan counties and 30 other states.
Thats the issue, AW. No "glitch" is going to give x number of Trump votes to Biden. I used to build and load computers. I know how software works. The has to be a program on that system that calculates the number of votes based on percentages, knows what is needs to achieve the desired results, and flips just enough votes to get it done. No glitch. A program installed to cheat our president.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Come on guys, the fat lady has sung, its over.
I just don't see three states getting overturned.
Or unless you think this is some mystery novel.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
After sowing hate and anti-Trump division for more than 4 years, NOW the Democrats and their friends in the fake-news lamestream media are calling for coming together and unifying. They investigated Trump and many of his friends and advisors for all of that time, yet they won't tolerate even a few days of investigating evidence of election fraud. And they totally ignored serious allegations of wrongdoing by Hunter AND JOE with regard to foreign financial dealings. Further, it was only days ago that Joe was calling Trump supporters "chumps" and "ugly."

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Like I said, send me some of what you’re smoking. I can only get 24% thx, yours must be at least 40%.
Dear bbfreeburn:

Although you'll never hear it in the fake-news lamestream media, there's plenty of facts and evidence that clearly point to election fraud!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Like I said, send me some of what you’re smoking. I can only get 24% thx, yours must be at least 40%.
Hmmmmm, coinky dink?? I think not. Michigan reported an issue with the Dominion Software being used and reported a 6k ballot flip to Biden. The problem? The software was used in 47 michigan counties and the states of North Carolina, Nevada, Georgia, Arizona and Pennsylvania. Isn't that something? Plus, strangely enough, the company is tied to the Clinton foundation. Hhhhhmmmmmmmm.....

https://heavy.com/news/dominion-voting-systems-glitch-clinton-pelosi-michigan-georgia/