Limbaugh predicts Biden won't even be on November's ballot

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Will Joe Biden even be on the Democratic ticket come November? NO, according to famed radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh, and here's some quotes from what he said yesterday (May 4) ...

* "Biden is somebody that's not gonna be on the ticket anyway. Something's gonna happen. They can't possibly go into the race with the guy on the ticket. ... At the highest levels of the Democrat National Committee, they know that Joe Biden has got to go. Nonstarter."

* "He's gonna have to answer for this Tara Reade [sexual-assault allegation] somehow, somewhere, even if the media is trying to give him a pass on it – and they are. And even if the Democrats are trying to give him a pass on it, he's at some point gonna have to have some kind of an answer for it. And he probably is not gonna have a good one."

* "And he's not gonna have an answer that he can remember. He's not going to have an answer that will put it to bed, so to speak. So they're faced with a hard, cold reality on the Democrat side, and that is they have to find a way to get him off the ticket. But he's got the delegates."

* "You know, Plugs has his Kitchen Cabinet, this silent bunch of people behind him that, in their minds, they're gonna actually be the ones running the country 'cause Plugs is not gonna know where he is day to day. And I'm not even saying that trying to be humorous. It is a fact." [Limbaugh sometimes refers to Biden as "Plugs"]

* "The entire political #MeToo movement was designed for Republicans. And if you doubt me, just take a look at the hard work being engaged in here to make sure it is not applied and not used and not attached to Joe Biden in any way."

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
He's either going to be "urged" to pull out or the DNC will instantly replace him come October. I doubt he'll even be aware in November.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I SAID IN ANOTHER THREAD THAT I THINK THE DEMS ARE JUST THROWING HIM TO THE WOLVES AND WORKING TOWARDS 2024. WOULDNT OCT OR NOV BE TO LATE TO BRING IN SOMEONE NEW? NOBODY LOOKS THAT GOOD AT THIS TIME.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I SAID IN ANOTHER THREAD THAT I THINK THE DEMS ARE JUST THROWING HIM TO THE WOLVES AND WORKING TOWARDS 2024. WOULDNT OCT OR NOV BE TO LATE TO BRING IN SOMEONE NEW? NOBODY LOOKS THAT GOOD AT THIS TIME.
I don't think so. Cuomo or someone of that nature would do quite well.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
He's either going to be "urged" to pull out or the DNC will instantly replace him come October. I doubt he'll even be aware in November.
... but regardless, when November comes, he won't know whether he was running for president, senator or dog catcher!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear WAMO:

No. There are all sorts of reasons why a replacement could be made and/or necessary at any point in time.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Biden will get the nod. That way his handlers can be president without winning an election themselves *cough* Killary *cough*.

Trump is doomed, and the GOP is going to lose both the House and the Senate. Then the DNC will finally be free to enslave us all!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Biden will get the nod. That way his handlers can be president without winning an election themselves *cough* Killary *cough*.

Trump is doomed, and the GOP is going to lose both the House and the Senate. Then the DNC will finally be free to enslave us all!
Dear 9andaWiggle:

If the Dems sweep the elections (as you surmise), we the voters will have done it to ourselves -- unless of course, the final outcome includes sufficient election fraud by the Dems to ensure their election. And we do (or should) know that there will DEFINITELY be attempted voter fraud by the Democrats!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Dear 9andaWiggle:

If the Dems sweep the elections (as you surmise), we the voters will have done it to ourselves -- unless of course, the final outcome includes sufficient election fraud by the Dems to ensure their election. And we do (or should) know that there will DEFINITELY be attempted voter fraud by the Democrats!
My serious thoughts on the situation are that Trump is very likely to lose re-election. He feeds on chaos - that he creates. But with an outside force creating even more chaos than he usually does, I think it exposes his weakness; he's not a leader who can be (convincingly) calm and reassuring to people - which is what many need/want in a crisis. His toxic relationship with the media who control the vast majority of what the (uninformed) voters see/rely on doesn't help.

While I doubt any huge swings in Senate or House, I do think the GOP may hold an edge in picking up seats in both due to how oppressive the Dem leadership has been in many states. Liberals like to tell others what to do, they don't like it when those orders also apply to them (see California protests on beaches).

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear 9andaWiggle:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. In my opinion, I feel that Trump will be easily re-elected, especially if the COVID-19 situation is relatively under control by late summer. And I certainly feel that Trump is far more "reassuring" to a majority of the people as opposed to Democrats, who are much more prone to preach "doomsday" and other negative scenarios.