Man Stuck Inside Toilet Trying To Retrieve Friend's Cellphone

MI2AZ

There are good friends and then there's Cato Larsen of Norway. The 20-year-old climbed into the tank of an outdoor toilet Friday after his friend dropped his cellphone into it, AFP reports. According to VG, the friends decided Larsen was the only one skinny enough to get into the toilet and retrieve the phone. "Slim enough to get into it, but not slim enough to get out," Larsen clarifies. He found himself standing thigh-deep in excrement—the toilet is only emptied once per year—and unable to climb out. Larsen was, understandably, puking; he says there were animals crawling on him.

After an hour of Larsen trying to escape the poo-poo prison, his friends called the local fire department. Firefighters quickly cut Larsen out of the toilet using a chainsaw. A spokesperson for the department notes "it was pretty full down there." "It was disgusting as hell. The worst thing I have ever experienced," Larsen tells VG. "I will never enter a toilet again." And he didn't even get the phone.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Cato Larsen's plight reminded me of a joke that went something like this ...

When the pipes froze on a cold, bitter night, the ranch residents were forced to use the outhouse.

A ranch hand and his son used the outdoor facility, and after doing his business, three quarters fell out of the father's pocket and into the seat's hole while he was pulling his pants up.

The father bemoaned his bad luck, but then reached into his wallet, pulled out a $20 bill and threw it down the hole, prompting his son to ask, "Daddy, why did you deliberately toss a $20 bill down there?"

To which his father replied, "You didn't think I was going to go down there for 75 cents, did you?"

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Good one!! Here's a yoopers joke that goes around every so often:

Aino and Toivo were at work one afternoon and Aino was having some trouble with his lower tract.

He tells Toivo: "If da boss wants ta know wheres I am I'll be in da two holer."
Toivo tells him to go ahead and he'll cover for him. But, after about an hour Toivo is becoming a bit concerned with Aino's absence. He heads down to the outhouse to see if he can him.

"Aino! Aino!, you still in dare?" Toivo yells out.

"Yup!" He hears from the inside.

"You okay?" Toivo asks.

"Kinda" Aino replies.

Toivo is wondering now, so he flings the door open and sees Aino standing by the left hole, a long stick in his hands and he's stirring and poking around.

"Aino! What duh fuck are ya doin wit dat stick?" Toivo asks.

"Looking fer my coat. Dropped da fucker down da hole after vipin my ass." Aino replies.

"But Aino! Yer not gunna wear dat fucker after it's been soakin in the da shit!" Toivo yells.

"Fuck no! You tink I'm nuts?" Aino says. "It ain't da fucking coat I'm worried about, you dipshit. Dare's a fresh pasty fer lunch in da pocket!"

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Good one!! Here's a yoopers joke that goes around every so often:

Aino and Toivo were at work one afternoon and Aino was having some trouble with his lower tract.

He tells Toivo: "If da boss wants ta know wheres I am I'll be in da two holer."
Toivo tells him to go ahead and he'll cover for him. But, after about an hour Toivo is becoming a bit concerned with Aino's absence. He heads down to the outhouse to see if he can him.

"Aino! Aino!, you still in dare?" Toivo yells out.

"Yup!" He hears from the inside.

"You okay?" Toivo asks.

"Kinda" Aino replies.

Toivo is wondering now, so he flings the door open and sees Aino standing by the left hole, a long stick in his hands and he's stirring and poking around.

"Aino! What duh fuck are ya doin wit dat stick?" Toivo asks.

"Looking fer my coat. Dropped da fucker down da hole after vipin my ass." Aino replies.

"But Aino! Yer not gunna wear dat fucker after it's been soakin in the da shit!" Toivo yells.

"Fuck no! You tink I'm nuts?" Aino says. "It ain't da fucking coat I'm worried about, you dipshit. Dare's a fresh pasty fer lunch in da pocket!"
Another good one!