Marilyn Mosby...A Woman With Balls...

Robadat

You're right, jls. She does scare the hell out of me...

She charged the wrong fuckers...

She charged before her investigators finished the investigation...

Late last week, Brandford, the homicide commander, said he felt "confident" about where his investigation was pointing, but he never locked onto an explanation for Gray's spine injury. He left open the possibility that Gray was beaten or handled too roughly.

"We're still going strong as far as this task force is concerned. We have to fight fatigue," he told his team. "I feel confident we have a solid case here but we still have things to do."

On Friday, more remained. The task force was planning to go full-bore straight through the weekend, feeding supplemental reports to Mosby's office, and the investigation was to remain active indefinitely, according to Brandford.

"Important that the state's attorney continue to get things as we collect them," Brandford told his tired members Friday morning.

Then his cellphone rang. He stepped into the hall and didn't return.

Minutes later, task force members found out why: Mosby was holding a news conference on the steps of the nearby Baltimore War Memorial. From a flat-screen television in Green's office, they watched a live broadcast.

They stood motionless as Mosby began speaking. A lieutenant wearing a suit and bow tie rested his left hand on a leather chair; Green stood in uniform against the wall, hands behind his back. As Mosby read off the charges — including second-degree depraved-heart murder, the most serious, against Goodson — stunned looks crossed their faces.

They had not expected the state's attorney's office to act so soon.
She is charging these cops because it's the politically correct thing to do to appease the mob, not because it's the right thing to do under the law...

And that scares the shit out of me...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
And people will be pissed and amazed when they walk free just like Zimmerman did, (for the same reasons).

JLS

I must say...And I have said...IMO....she did some OVER CHARGING...AND I AGREE WITH ROB...AND OTHERS WHO FEEL SHE DID THAT TO SATISFY THE "MOBS"...

BUT...her actions just may have save the city from burning down...and it appears that protest that were going on across the nation have calmed down...which is a good thing...

Now on last nights cable talk shows...Most legal experts FEEL that the knife was illegal...and if so they feel that 11 of the charges she has filed will go away...

An as for the murder 2 charge....that will be extremely HARD to prove...<<<according to legal experts...

Bottom line...I seriously doubt she will get all the convictions...if this ever goes to trial...

And if it goes to a grand jury....I doubt they will indict...

now to be clear...IMO...some of the officers were responsible...but like I said...most of the time...the grand jury will not indict...

NOW....JLS must leave the building...Must get ready for Taylormade Demo Days this Saturday at Harborside golf links in Chicago....One of the BEST courses in the Chicago area...

Been invited to play the course by the Taylor Reps...

Must make sure the bag is loaded with Taylormade golf balls...Must have all my Taylor/Adidas clothing and shoes ready....<<<can't show up wearing FootJoy or Nike...lol

Spider

jls,

If she don't get some to FLIP, then we have Zimm all over again. And we have more riots b/c THE MAN will be blamed for it.