Massive Traffic Jam On Dan Ryan and Kennedy Expressways

JLS

Sox fans...all 22,000 of them...lol...are fleeing the city and heading to Canada...

Canada is BUILDING A WALL...

And making Trump pay for it....

Please take the Bears with you...

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
I don't get it......when the Sox won the World Series I was cheering them on, why such hatred. I am a Chicago fan first then I will break it down by team.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Dear JLS and sevenpin63:

Is there really "hatred" between fans of the Cubs and White Sox? Just asking.
Oh YES!!!! Some Sox fans will have nothing to do with the Cubs, and visa versa.
I really don't why, I can understand you have a favorite but some people around here have a genuine hatred for the other side and will not cheer for the other side no matter what.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Dear JLS and sevenpin63:

Is there really "hatred" between fans of the Cubs and White Sox? Just asking.
It's the same with Houston/Dallas. Although, what we have in Houston can barely be interpreted as "Professional Sports Teams". :(

But still... The cowboys, rangers, and mevericks can just SUCK IT! Ain't that right, WAMO? :cool: :Roflmao:

Good Times Good Times

Dear Greg T:

I seem to recall that Barack Hussein Obama claims to be a White Sox fan ... but he probably would like to see the Cubs make history with a World Series win this year.
I think everyone does really (minus Indians fans). What a starved fanbase.........and you can hear it in the crowd. I'm a Reds fan (did I just admit that? :eek: ), a division foe and would still like to see it. It was really cool to watch a 70 year drought end.

Robadat

Oh YES!!!! Some Sox fans will have nothing to do with the Cubs, and visa versa.
I really don't why, I can understand you have a favorite but some people around here have a genuine hatred for the other side and will not cheer for the other side no matter what.
Same thing with Yankee/Mets fans here in NYC. I think it has more to do with the fan bases than the teams themselves... :cool:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I think everyone does really (minus Indians fans). What a starved fanbase.........and you can hear it in the crowd. I'm a Reds fan (did I just admit that? :eek: ), a division foe and would still like to see it. It was really cool to watch a 70 year drought end.
Dear GTGT:

I'm a Reds fan, too. (Did I just admit that?)

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
They haven't won a WS since 1990 or a playoff series since 1995. :Eek:
Dear GTGT:

How well I know! But I've been a Reds fan since 1956, the year that my all-time favorite player (Frank Robinson) was a rookie. And over the years, there were many seasons that were far better than the team ha experienced in recent seasons.

Good Times Good Times

Dear GTGT:

How well I know! But I've been a Reds fan since 1956, the year that my all-time favorite player (Frank Robinson) was a rookie. And over the years, there were many seasons that were far better than the team ha experienced in recent seasons.
I'm sure you have fond memories of the Big Red Machine!