Medical Experts-

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear WAMO:

You keep repeating that over and over and over, but virtually all of your comments reflect liberal positions. It's your right to do so, but you keep criticizing Trump and the conservatives while maintaining that you don't like either side.
Only a whiner would constantly complain about something without offering suggestions for remedy. If this side isn't right, that side isn't right, WAMO needs to tell us what IS right.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Only a whiner would constantly complain about something without offering suggestions for remedy. If this side isn't right, that side isn't right, WAMO needs to tell us what IS right.
... but then again, WAMO seems to indicate that there is no remedy!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
... but we're certainly closer to "Doomsday" if we put the Democrats in power!
I'm beginning to look at the democrat party as a cult, a religion. Now, I don't mean to piss off any believers, but you have to admit they operate on the same principles. They lay down extreme rules and laws to keep people in line, threaten harsh punishment for breaking the rules, and instilling great fear to maintain control. Democrats, just as religion, "Do as I say" and you will be taken care of. Break the rules and you will die a horrible and painful death.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Indeed. Fox News and OAN at least attempt to be "fair and balanced" whereas CNN, MSNBC and others don't even try to be fair and balanced.
OAN? Yeah....no.

Fox News? It's reporting is center right. It's analysts and pundits? Right to hard right, except for maybe Cris Wallace.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
G, I DONT NEED TO RAG ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF TRUMP. THERE ARE A COUPLE OF GUYS IN HERE THAT HAVE COMPLETE THREADS DEVOTED TO RAGGING ON THE NON TRUMP SIDE. SO YEAH, I POST STUFF RAGGING ON TRUMP, NO NEED FOR ME TO COVER THE OTHER SIDE. MUCH LIKE THOSE COUPLE OF GUYS NEVER POST ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT THE NON TRUMP SIDE, NEITHER DO I. AND THIS I HAVE ALSO SAID MANY TIMES. THOSE 2 PEOPLE JUST SEEM BLIND TO THOSE FACTS AND DONT WANT TO LISTEN. INSTEAD, THEY WANT TO TRY AND DRAG ME INTO A BATTLE. REMEDIES WILL ONLY BE BROUGHT BY CHANGE, ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE.

MUCH LIKE YOU SAY THEY ENTERTAIN OPPOSING VIEWS, IT ALWAYS TURNS INTO TRYING TO OVERTALK OR ARGUE WITH WHOMEVERS VIEWPOINT THEY DONT LIKE. THATS NOT A DISCUSSION, THATS A SET UP. JUST LIKE IN HERE. YOU WANT ME TO OFFER A REMEDY, YET ANYTHING I SAY THAT DOESNT INVOLE TRUMP, IS WRONG, SO I WONT WASTE MINE OR YOUR TIME.

REMEDY = DONT VOTE FOR DUMBASS TRUMP OR FUCKSTICK BIDEN. THERE YA GO G, REMEDY.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
G, IM NOT SAYING I KNOW MORE THAN THE CDC, 3M AND WHOMEVER ELSE ABOUT THE STOPPING AFFECT OF A MASK. WHAT I AM SAYING IS EVERYONE WEARING A MASK AND PRACTICING SOCIAL DISTANCING WILL HELP CONTROL AND LOWER THE COVID RATE. IF THE CDC, 3M AND WHOMEVER DONT AGREE WITH THAT, THEN YEAH, I AM SMARTER THAN THEY ARE. BUT I DONT SEE ANYWHERE FROM THE CDC, 3M AND WHOMEVER THAT MASKS DONT HELP SLOW COVID SPREAD DOWN.

LIKE I ASKED YOU EARLIER, THAT YOU DIDNT ANSWER, IF YOU AND I MEET SOMEWHERE AND ARE BOTH WEARING A MASK AND PRACTICING SOCIAL DISTANCING, WHICH ONE OF US GETS COVID?

DALLAS CASES WERE DROPPING PRETTY RAPIDLY. SO THEY OPENED RESTURANTS BACK TO 75% AND BARS WITH SOME TIGHT RESTRICTIONS BACK IN AUGUST. AS OF THIS MORNING, CASES HAVE RISEN 50%. COINSIDENCE?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
G, I DONT NEED TO RAG ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF TRUMP. THERE ARE A COUPLE OF GUYS IN HERE THAT HAVE COMPLETE THREADS DEVOTED TO RAGGING ON THE NON TRUMP SIDE. SO YEAH, I POST STUFF RAGGING ON TRUMP, NO NEED FOR ME TO COVER THE OTHER SIDE. MUCH LIKE THOSE COUPLE OF GUYS NEVER POST ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT THE NON TRUMP SIDE, NEITHER DO I. AND THIS I HAVE ALSO SAID MANY TIMES. THOSE 2 PEOPLE JUST SEEM BLIND TO THOSE FACTS AND DONT WANT TO LISTEN. INSTEAD, THEY WANT TO TRY AND DRAG ME INTO A BATTLE. REMEDIES WILL ONLY BE BROUGHT BY CHANGE, ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE.

MUCH LIKE YOU SAY THEY ENTERTAIN OPPOSING VIEWS, IT ALWAYS TURNS INTO TRYING TO OVERTALK OR ARGUE WITH WHOMEVERS VIEWPOINT THEY DONT LIKE. THATS NOT A DISCUSSION, THATS A SET UP. JUST LIKE IN HERE. YOU WANT ME TO OFFER A REMEDY, YET ANYTHING I SAY THAT DOESNT INVOLE TRUMP, IS WRONG, SO I WONT WASTE MINE OR YOUR TIME.

REMEDY = DONT VOTE FOR DUMBASS TRUMP OR FUCKSTICK BIDEN. THERE YA GO G, REMEDY.
Not true. I can see you've never watched Tucker or Hannity. They do not yell over the top of their guests. Most times, the liberal guests will attempt to out-talk THEM. Do yourself a favor and watch Tucker and Hannity for one straight week.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YOU ARE WAY OFF ON OAN, BUT I WILL GIVE THE OTHER 2 A SHOT. BUT THE FIRST TIME I HEAR 1 OF THEM SAY, TRUMP IS THE BEST EVER, IM OUT. JUST MEANS THEY BELIEVE IN A FASCIST. :Thumbsup:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
G, IM NOT SAYING I KNOW MORE THAN THE CDC, 3M AND WHOMEVER ELSE ABOUT THE STOPPING AFFECT OF A MASK. WHAT I AM SAYING IS EVERYONE WEARING A MASK AND PRACTICING SOCIAL DISTANCING WILL HELP CONTROL AND LOWER THE COVID RATE. IF THE CDC, 3M AND WHOMEVER DONT AGREE WITH THAT, THEN YEAH, I AM SMARTER THAN THEY ARE. BUT I DONT SEE ANYWHERE FROM THE CDC, 3M AND WHOMEVER THAT MASKS DONT HELP SLOW COVID SPREAD DOWN.

LIKE I ASKED YOU EARLIER, THAT YOU DIDNT ANSWER, IF YOU AND I MEET SOMEWHERE AND ARE BOTH WEARING A MASK AND PRACTICING SOCIAL DISTANCING, WHICH ONE OF US GETS COVID?

DALLAS CASES WERE DROPPING PRETTY RAPIDLY. SO THEY OPENED RESTURANTS BACK TO 75% AND BARS WITH SOME TIGHT RESTRICTIONS BACK IN AUGUST. AS OF THIS MORNING, CASES HAVE RISEN 50%. COINSIDENCE?
Masking and distancing do not work as proven by many countries. Take a good look at the number in Sweden and the entire African continent. I'm not going to argue about stats. Math is an exact science and proves what I have said. Now, aside from that, people are not even wearing the N95, but are donning home made cloth masks from T shirts, drapes, etc. These are totally useless and will not even stop water droplets. You have to just open your eyes and see that none of this is about the virus. It's all about control.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
YOU ARE WAY OFF ON OAN, BUT I WILL GIVE THE OTHER 2 A SHOT. BUT THE FIRST TIME I HEAR 1 OF THEM SAY, TRUMP IS THE BEST EVER, IM OUT. JUST MEANS THEY BELIEVE IN A FASCIST. :Thumbsup:
Fascism is extremely LEFT on the political spectrum. Once again you've shown that you need to stop listening to the lamestream media. Educate yourself on fascism.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Not true. I can see you've never watched Tucker or Hannity. They do not yell over the top of their guests. Most times, the liberal guests will attempt to out-talk THEM. Do yourself a favor and watch Tucker and Hannity for one straight week.
... and while he's at it, he should watch Judge Jeanine on Saturday night at 8 p.m. Central time!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Generally speaking this has been the right for the last 4 or 5 years. The tent has gotten larger, and many are moving into the tent just to get cover from the progressives who don't want to have a conversation.
Not MY fault GregT and AW cannot admit they're wrong about everything! :p:Roflmao:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
YOU ARE WAY OFF ON OAN, BUT I WILL GIVE THE OTHER 2 A SHOT. BUT THE FIRST TIME I HEAR 1 OF THEM SAY, TRUMP IS THE BEST EVER, IM OUT. JUST MEANS THEY BELIEVE IN A FASCIST.
Dear WAMO:

Have you watched Tucker Carlson or Sean Hannity yet?

If and when you do, it would be interesting if you would post what you think.