Mike Lindell presenting 'irrefutable evidence' China hacked election

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
MyPillow CEO offering $5 million to anyone who can prove he's wrong

Promising "irrefutable" evidence that hackers backed by China switched votes in favor of Joe Biden in the November presidential election, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell opened a three-day "cyber symposium" in South Dakota on Tuesday.

The event is being live-streamed on Lindell's FrankSpeech.com Web site ...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
MyPillow CEO offering $5 million to anyone who can prove he's wrong

Promising "irrefutable" evidence that hackers backed by China switched votes in favor of Joe Biden in the November presidential election, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell opened a three-day "cyber symposium" in South Dakota on Tuesday.

The event is being live-streamed on Lindell's FrankSpeech.com Web site ...

I like Mike, .. his story is the epitome of the American dream.
And I do appreciate the fact that he sees what we've seen for a long time. But if he actually thinks Trump will be reinstated he is delusional. He needs to focus his efforts on the real task, which is ridding our House, Senate, and white house of the crooked fucking democrats now ruling our country.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I like Mike, .. his story is the epitome of the American dream.
And I do appreciate the fact that he sees what we've seen for a long time. But if he actually thinks Trump will be reinstated he is delusional. He needs to focus his efforts on the real task, which is ridding our House, Senate, and white house of the crooked fucking democrats politicians now ruling our country.
Fixed.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
It's nothing more than a paid infomercial to sell My Pillow's.
Dear Hose:

You seem to share the same opinion(s) as you might hear on fake-news lamestream media outlets such as MSNBC, CNN, The Washington Post and The New York Times -- but no problem, you have every right to do so.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Symposium: Here’s how Census was used to create election rig algorithm

Bombshell after bombshell… the election was stolen through a careful and deliberate plan.

No no no, it was election fortification.

I mean, FFS, they even admitted to trying to, even before the pandemic, trying to find ways to legally steal the election. The pandemic just made it even easier.

While what they said they did was all legal, we have to wonder what other legal means, on either side, will politicians and parties go to to rig elections.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Hose:

You seem to share the same opinion(s) as you might hear on fake-news lamestream media outlets such as MSNBC, CNN, The Washington Post and The New York Times -- but no problem, you have every right to do so.
You mean he has every LEFT to do so! LMFAO!

Darn, so Trump isn't going to be reinstated tomorrow? How many times does this clown have to toss out BS, and NEVER comes thru for you guys to still hang on his nuts?