Mini-editorial: Democrats have strange way of healing and uniting

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Democrats and their friends in the fake-news lamestream media have repeatedly called for President Trump to concede the election, but that's obviously a hypocritical position.

Do you recall the words of Hillary Clinton in 2016, when she said, "Donald Trump is going to be our president ,,, (and) we owe him an open mind and the chance to lead.”

Of course, that never happened, and her words meant nothing. On CBS on Sept. 29, 2019, Hillary said, "(Trump) knows he’s an illegitimate president.” And among many other Democrats saying the same thing was New York Congressman Jerry Nadler (on CNN in January 2017) asserting that Trump wasn’t “legitimate.”

When Joe Biden was campaigning in New Hampshire in May 2019, a woman said that Trump is “an illegitimate president in my mind.” Biden’s response? “I absolutely agree.”

And in a recent MSNBC interview, Barack Hussein Obama said, "I'm not surprised by Donald Trump (refusing to concede). He has shown only a flimsy relationship with the truth. I’m more troubled that you’re seeing a lot of Republican officials go along with it, not because they actually believe it, but because they feel intimidated by it."

The Democrats and media now, in essence, say that the perceived losing side (Republicans) must kneel down before the altar of the perceived winning side and pay them homage.

And they think that is healing and uniting?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Isn't that why they call it an "op-ed"?

Dems are really divided on this. We got AOC and other Dems wanting to destroy other Trump supporters or right leaning individuals and other Dems wanting to just move on.
But AOC is an expert on everything. She tended bar, for christ's sake. It doesn't get any better than that.