Mini-editorial: Everyone is free to vote, but not twice

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Regardless of repeated claims of "voter suppression" by Democrats and the lamestream media, anyone who is a citizen and is 18 or older can vote. No one is stopping them, no matter what color they are.

Is it really about having to show an ID at the polls – like people must do when going to the doctor, bank, airport, or just about anywhere else – to prevent anyone from voting two or more times?

Voting laws passed in Florida, Georgia, Texas and other states aren't about suppression. They are about not cheating.

It's actually much easier to vote than it was years ago, when America had Election Day, not Election Week, Election Month -- or Election Until The Democrats Are Ahead.

Let's face what "suppression" claims are really about: making it easier to cheat, because that's the only way the Democrats can honestly win anything.

Admit the truth, rather than accept the liberal "smoke screen" that uses the worn-out race card or "I'm a victim so I can’t vote."

Liberals should grow up and act like adults. Go vote and quit complaining about it.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
A guy I work with was very anti ID. His main excuse was the cost of the ID. I pointed to him the Alabama law that allows for FREE state IDs at the registrars office.

Also, you MUST show ID to get a vaccine. Whaaaa you might say?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
A guy I work with was very anti ID. His main excuse was the cost of the ID. I pointed to him the Alabama law that allows for FREE state IDs at the registrars office.

Also, you MUST show ID to get a vaccine. Whaaaa you might say?
As opposed to the cost of the crooked election....

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I don't know what you're talking about, AW. I voted for Biden and they let me vote 10 times! :Roflmao: :Roflmao: :Roflmao:

On further thought, I guess you are correct. You cannot vote twice. If voting R, only one is allowed. If voting D, minimum is 5. :Roflmao: :Roflmao::Roflmao: