Mini-editorial: 'The Big Lie' and 'The Big Coincidence"

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The fake-news lamestream media continue to feed Americans with a steady diet of "The Big Lie." We'd be far better served if we were informed of "The Big Coincidence."

Think about it. Is it just a coincidence that four of the key swing states -- Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia and Pennsylvania -- changed their absentee voting procedures prior to the election, and then-President Donald Trump wound up being defeated in those states?

Is it a coincidence that thousands of unrequested ballots were mailed out, security requirements for submission were suspended, and "ballot harvesting" without chain of custody was permitted?

Using "COVID-19 as a “cover", those things were done in violation of the U.S. Constitution (Article 1, Sec. 4), which stipulates that only the state legislatures can establish "the manner of holding elections.”

Is it a coincidence that in all four of those states, Trump was leading when the polls closed, but after midnight, unsecured and poorly validated absentee ballots reversed the outcome?

The average popular vote for the prior presidential elections was 128.3 million votes -- even though the 2008 election featured the first black candidate and 2016 the first woman.

In 2020, the total popular vote was 155.5 million – in a pandemic year, no less. President Biden "got" 11.7 million more votes than President Barack Hussein Obama, and could a “basement strategy” have been that effective?

Is it cynical to be suspicious of such coincidences?

Scolai

Not cynical at all. In fact, I've wondered about much of what you wrote above ever since November.

And now that the Democrats have locked control of the White House and Congress, they will do a couple of very important things that are typical of tyrannical despots:
1 - they'll make sure every election from this point forward has similar outcomes, and
2 - they'll pack the SCotUS to assure that their bullshit policies don't face any resistance in the courts.

Combined with all of the mounting societal pressure to eliminate anything smacking of history - especially where slavery is concerned - they will be going after Jefferson and Madison sooner rather than later. Given that both held slaves - and we know that holding slaves is the death-knell for anyone in antiquity - the left will determine that the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and Bill of Rights are null and void. They will attempt to write and ratify a modernized 'revised' Constitution that fully endorses their leftist agenda in full.

I'm open to being wrong. I'm hoping for it, in fact.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Not cynical at all. In fact, I've wondered about much of what you wrote above ever since November.

And now that the Democrats have locked control of the White House and Congress, they will do a couple of very important things that are typical of tyrannical despots:
1 - they'll make sure every election from this point forward has similar outcomes, and
2 - they'll pack the SCotUS to assure that their bullshit policies don't face any resistance in the courts.

Combined with all of the mounting societal pressure to eliminate anything smacking of history - especially where slavery is concerned - they will be going after Jefferson and Madison sooner rather than later. Given that both held slaves - and we know that holding slaves is the death-knell for anyone in antiquity - the left will determine that the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and Bill of Rights are null and void. They will attempt to write and ratify a modernized 'revised' Constitution that fully endorses their leftist agenda in full.

Hell, I hope you're wrong too.

I tend not to go overboard with a lot of what is going on. In my lifetime I have noticed it seems to go in cycles. Also I have to believe their is to many level headed people in this country to let that happen. I have read even Nancy thinks the AOC and their ilk are off the deep end. And no I don't like her one bit, she is part of the problem with the lifetime politician.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member

Dear Scolai:

Extremely valid and well-thought-out follow-up comments!