Miss Hillary...

JLS

Seems to be doing just fine...

At least she didn't close down any bridges...lol

Last edited by a moderator:

JLS

Greg T said:
Stammering and stuttering like Obama unplugged.
Not on my TV...But then of course...I 'm watching on a 50 inch flat screen in HD...
She sounds pretty good to me...

BUT>>>SHE NEEDS A MAKE OVER....HER HAIR AND THAT OUTFIT...WTF...

I think she should call my other girl...Sarah...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Liar fucking Liar!! From the words of Chillary:
""Looking back it would have been better to use two separate phones and email accounts"
This lying fucking asshole can set up a dedicated mail server in her fucking house and doesn;t know she can have multiple email addresses with ONE fucking phone?? She's lying old dried up cocksucker not worthy of human flesh.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Greg T said:
This lying fucking asshole can set up a dedicated mail server in her fucking house and doesn;t know she can have multiple email addresses with ONE fucking phone??
Indeed, it's hard to fathom how she doesn't know something so simple that virtually all teenagers are fully aware of.

bbfreeburn

Bill Herald said:
Greg T said:
This lying fucking asshole can set up a dedicated mail server in her fucking house and doesn;t know she can have multiple email addresses with ONE fucking phone??
Indeed, it's hard to fathom how she doesn't know something so simple that virtually all teenagers are fully aware of.
Well, I for one have no idea how to do that.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Cool Rocking Daddy said:
Count me in as one who doesn't know how to do that. That's why I have an IT dept. at work.
Dear Cool Rocking Daddy:
Are you saying that you don't know how to create two or more e-mail accounts on one server? Do you know how to create two or more screen names in a single Internet discussion forum?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I have an android tablet and I currently use three email addresses. It's not rocket surgery or brain science.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Greg T said:
I have an android tablet and I currently use three email addresses. It's not rocket surgery or brain science.
... but if I read CRD correctly, he indicates that he is unaware of how to do that.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Plus, you can use unlimited web mail addys. Yahoo, gmail, and even ISPs have web access to their mail. I can access my charter account thru my email client on my computer or their website.