More Bam Bam lies

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I saw on the news and on the net that Bam Bam made a statement about not knowing about Chillary's private email account until he saw it on the news. Bad boy, lying like that. Bam Bam. Bad bad boy!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Spider

That's how he finds out about everything! But he also reminded us he is the most "transparent".lolz

JLS

Why does this surprise anyone....They all lie...to get elected...and after elected...

They are all no good...

which is why...

we're screwed

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Yeah, but this fuckers lies one day and is caught the next. How many times before he learns?

JLS

Greg T said:
Yeah, but this fuckers lies one day and is caught the next. How many times before he learns?
Greg....it's not that he needs to learn....He doesn't care...

That's the problem...

which is why

we're screwed

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
James JLS said:
Why does this surprise anyone....They all lie...to get elected...and after elected...

They are all no good...

which is why...

we're screwed
... and that's why "we're screwed" even if "your" Miss Hillary is elected to the White House.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I just can't see where she's electable. I've run over this 1000 times in my mind wondering WHO, in their right mind, would vote for this idiot. But then reality set in. Obama was elected...........TWICE.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Greg T said:
I just can't see where she's electable. I've run over this 1000 times in my mind wondering WHO, in their right mind, would vote for this idiot. But then reality set in. Obama was elected...........TWICE.
She's electable only because of the stupidity of the American voters. Then again, the Republicans almost certainly won't be able to come up with a worthy candidate that can beat here.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Theoretically, Mickey Mouse should be able to beat her. But we've already experienced the power of the low information voter. Out of the possibilities, Herman Cain is who I believe to be the best shot. Personally, I'd love to see Goudy run.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Greg T said:
Theoretically, Mickey Mouse should be able to beat her. But we've already experienced the power of the low information voter. Out of the possibilities, Herman Cain is who I believe to be the best shot. Personally, I'd love to see Goudy run.
Dear Greg T:
I would really like to see either Herman Cain or Trey Gowdy run (and actually win the presidency). And I'd also like to see Donald Trump in the mix.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Donald Trump, although not electable, would make an excellent VP. Problem being, he'd be ridiculed in the same manner as Palin in the media.

JLS

Mickey Mouse didn't beat Obama...And Obama is NO Clinton...

Cain and Gowdy....now that's some funny stuff....And the Don....What are you smoking down there in Florida...

No wonder killers go free in that state...

I'm surprised Florida didn't make Casey...MOTHER OF THE YEAR...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Greg T said:
Donald Trump, although not electable, would make an excellent VP. Problem being, he'd be ridiculed in the same manner as Palin in the media.
Dear Greg T:
Let's face the unfortunate reality. There isn't a potential candidate that can -- or will ever be -- elected under the Republican banner, so if Hillary is the Democratic nominee, she's a sureshot winner.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I'm not so convinced, Bill. The people sent out a message from the polls last year. A good conservative candidate CAN win, but would truly have to show superior qualities than prior offerings.