More covid shit

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
This is just more of what I've been saying all along. Man made virus for the purpose of distributing population control chemicals.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
GOOD NEWS G. THAT IS FALSE INFORMATION. SO YOU DONT NEED TO WORRY.

EO GAS IS COMMONLY USED TO STERILISE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT IN TH U.S. AND HAS BEEN FOR DECADES. IN THE U.S., 50% OF MEDICAL DEVICES ARE SAID TO BE STERALIZED THIS WAY.

IN A PREVIOUS FACT CHECK, THE DEPARTMENT FOR HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE TOLD REUTERS: "LATERAL FLOW TESTS HAVE BEEN RIGOROUSLY TESTED AND ARE SAFE TO USE ON A REGULAR BASIS. ANY SUGGESTION OTHERWISE IS INACCURATE AND HARMFUL MISINFORMATION."

"YES, EO GAS IS USED TO STERILIZE MEDICAL SWABS BUT IT IS THEN REMOVED BY PURGING WITH FILTER-STERILIZED NITROGEN GAS AND / OR FILTER-STEILIZED AIR. THERE ARE WELL-ESTABLISHED PROTOCOLS FOR STERILIZING MEDICAL DEVICES, TO MAKE SURE THAT THEY ARE AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE FOR THEIR INTENDED USE."

THE EO STERILIZATION PROCESS IS SAFE, HES BEEN USED FOR DECADES ON MEDICAL EQUIPMENT, AND IS TIGHTLY CONTROLLED BY INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS.

LOOKS LIKE HER FB POST WAS TAKEN DOWN FOR SPREADING FALSE CONSPIRACY THEORY MISINFORMATION. SHE SHOULD BE FIRED.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
GOOD NEWS G. THAT IS FALSE INFORMATION. SO YOU DONT NEED TO WORRY.

EO GAS IS COMMONLY USED TO STERILISE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT IN TH U.S. AND HAS BEEN FOR DECADES. IN THE U.S., 50% OF MEDICAL DEVICES ARE SAID TO BE STERALIZED THIS WAY.

IN A PREVIOUS FACT CHECK, THE DEPARTMENT FOR HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE TOLD REUTERS: "LATERAL FLOW TESTS HAVE BEEN RIGOROUSLY TESTED AND ARE SAFE TO USE ON A REGULAR BASIS. ANY SUGGESTION OTHERWISE IS INACCURATE AND HARMFUL MISINFORMATION."

"YES, EO GAS IS USED TO STERILIZE MEDICAL SWABS BUT IT IS THEN REMOVED BY PURGING WITH FILTER-STERILIZED NITROGEN GAS AND / OR FILTER-STEILIZED AIR. THERE ARE WELL-ESTABLISHED PROTOCOLS FOR STERILIZING MEDICAL DEVICES, TO MAKE SURE THAT THEY ARE AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE FOR THEIR INTENDED USE."

THE EO STERILIZATION PROCESS IS SAFE, HES BEEN USED FOR DECADES ON MEDICAL EQUIPMENT, AND IS TIGHTLY CONTROLLED BY INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS.

LOOKS LIKE HER FB POST WAS TAKEN DOWN FOR SPREADING FALSE CONSPIRACY THEORY MISINFORMATION. SHE SHOULD BE FIRED.
Well then, that explains a lot, doesn't it? EPA and toxicology programs have deemed this a carcinogen. WHO is lying?? She has the proof, dude. Look it up. She should be rewarded for for bringing this shit to the front. Is the EPA lying when they said i causes cancer? Is the cancer research department lying? We need more people like her to take a stand. Unless you think Bill Gates is an excellent scientist.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
STEPS ARE TAKEN TO REMOVE EO FROM PRODUCTS BEFORE GIVEN TO THE PUBLIC. AND IF SHE IS SUCH A HERO, WHY DID SHE WAIT 30 YEARS TO TELL US ABOUT IT! ALSO I DONT SEE IN HER VIDEO WHERE SHE OPENED UP A SWAB AND TOOK IT IN FOR TESTING. SHE JUST FOUND SOMETHING TO GET HER 15 MINUTES OF FAME BRO.

I THINK BILL GATES WOULD MAKE AN EXCELLENT SCIENTIST G.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Yes, I have been ignoring you.

This time I took a look hoping you had seen the light.

It is what it is.

STEPS ARE TAKEN TO REMOVE EO FROM PRODUCTS BEFORE GIVEN TO THE PUBLIC. AND IF SHE IS SUCH A HERO, WHY DID SHE WAIT 30 YEARS TO TELL US ABOUT IT! ALSO I DONT SEE IN HER VIDEO WHERE SHE OPENED UP A SWAB AND TOOK IT IN FOR TESTING. SHE JUST FOUND SOMETHING TO GET HER 15 MINUTES OF FAME BRO.

Just curious, WAM.

Did you take the jab?

If you did- you are a hypocrite.

Why? Because you were so against hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin which are proven to work and have been prescribed for YEARS. You said it was DANGEROUS and refused to take it if available.

What is so incredible (to me) is that people as yourself would allow themselves to be injected with an EXPERIMENTAL concoction that is unproven and potentially worse than the virus itself. No one knows the long term effects. I honestly hope that you stay healthy and don't get sick. I really do.

I had coronavirus in April. It was brutal and I survived it. Sco had it as well. I (should) have a natural immunity now. What about the ones that took the jab? You may want to do some research. Brazil would be a good place to begin.

If you want some scientific data- Here is something worth checking out.

Last edited:

REVerse °

Addicted Member
(Natural News) A recent pulse survey from the Fisher Phillips law firm has found that at least 83 percent of employers are not even considering trying to implement an employee mandate for Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccines.

As corporations like Delta Airlines and Houston Methodist Hospital proudly flaunt their foolishness in attempting to outlaw bodily autonomy, most other corporations are wisely taking a step back, if not for any other reason than to avoid the inevitable lawsuits.

That 83 percent figure is up from 64 percent back in January, showing that many more employers are wising up to the fact that it is a really bad idea to try to force Chinese Virus injections on their employees.

While most employers, around 75 percent, say they are encouraging workers to get vaccinated, only a very small percentage are even attempting to try to force it as a condition of employment.

Thirty-two percent of respondents say they would prefer to avoid running afoul of anti-discrimination laws, while 54 percent said they believe that all employees willing to get injected without a mandate have already done so.

Fisher Phillips found that most employers are keener on encouraging vaccination rather than trying to require it. This is a wise approach as any company that attempts to force vaccination is likely to go under in the end from all the resultant litigation.

Companies that attempt to force Wuhan Flu shots on employees are just asking to go out of business
At the time when the survey was conducted, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) had already released its own guidance claiming that employers can require their employees to get jabbed with Wuhan Flu shots.

This is, of course, a poor guidance because it will only lead employers that attempt to do so right into the trap of endless litigation. For this reason, the smarter ones have already decided not to even attempt to go there.

The dumb ones, like Delta and Houston Methodist, have made themselves targets for potentially multi-million-dollar payouts once the inevitable lawsuits run their course.

It is almost as if some companies want to be driven out of business due to their insistence on being medical fascists. Delta and Houston Methodist clearly need a reminder that they are not their employees’ doctors, and thus have no right to impose a medical intervention that could end up killing them.

It is important to note that the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has already made it clear that employees who become injured or die from mandatory Wuhan Flu shots at their places of employment are free to sue their employers for maximum damages.

This could spell serious financial drain on any company that is dumb enough to attempt such a thing, which a few are. Most, thankfully, are staying in their lane and letting their employees make their own health decisions through informed consent.

While OSHA dropped the requirement that employers report covid vaccine injures, employers can still be held liable for any vaccine injuries that arise due to company mandates.

“Windex in your office requires, by OSHA, to have a Material Data Sheet, but reactions to experimental ‘vaccinations’ i.e. deaths as a result in the workplace, are no longer reportable. Wow!” noted one Natural News commenter.

“In my opinion, any person injecting another person with an experimental drug without full informed consent, which leads to death, is an accessory to murder. But, I’m sure that’s been waived, too.”

“It is amazing the ‘protections’ required by osha, and yet, experimental, emergency use drugs just skipped a page or 2 of the rules,” responded another.

More related news stories about Chinese Virus injections can be found at ChemicalViolence.com.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HEY REV, NO NEED TO IGNORE ME BRO. SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO. NOT SURE WHAT THE JAB HAS TO DO WITH THE TOPIC SUBJECT, BUT OK.

YES, I HAD THE JABS. I HAVNT LOOKED, BUT NOT SURE WHERE I EVER SAID I WOULDNT GET THE JABS. WITHOUT PRIOR TESTING, ANY SHOT FOR THIS SPECIFIC PANDEMIC WOULD HAVE BEEN EXPERIMENTAL, WOULD IT NOT? SAYING SOMETHING WORKED FOR YEARS ON SOMETHING THAT JUST CAME INTO EXISTANCE IS JUST FLAT OUT...WELL, IM SURE YOU GET IT.

ISNT EVERY NEW DRUG THAT COMES OUT ON THE MARKET, EXPERIMANTAL? NEW CANCER DRUGS. NEW FLU SHOTS FOR A STRONGER STRAIN OF FLU. AND ON AND ON AND ON. NO DIFFERENT AT ALL.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
PEOPLE ALSO DIED FROM HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE INJECTION. IT WAS ALSO PROVEN THAT HYDROXY DIDNT REDUCE THE RISK OF A COVID-19 PATIENT HAVING TO GO ON A VENTILATOR. NOT ONE OF THEM IS 100%. PEOPLE JUST HAVE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY THINK IS BEST FOR THEM. WE ALL ONLY KNOW WHAT WE READ, NOT WHAT WE KNOW FOR SURE. IF YOU PUT 50 SCIENTISTS AND 50 DOCTORS IN A ROOM AND PROPOSE A SCENARIO ON AN UNKNOWN VIRUS, DOES ANYONE HONESTLY BELIEVE THERE WILL BE A 100% AGREEMENT? NOT!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger

That pretty much says it all about you, now doesn't it?

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Trump took Hydroxycloroquine and Azithromycin when he caught COVID19 and was well in just a few days.

Last edited:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WELL G, HE KNOWS ABOUT AS MUCH ABOUT SCIENCE AS TRUMP DID ABOUT POLITICS. SUPRISED YOU WOULDNT BE ON BOARD WITH IT.

DOESNT MEAN EVERYONE WOULD HAVE THE SAME RESULT REV. COME ON DUDE, YOU KNOW THAT. HAD TRUMP TAKEN MODERNA AND BEEN WELL IN JUST A FEW DAYS, GUESS WHAT.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Effect of HCQ/AZM on mortality
With every log increase in the cumulative dose of HCQ, the mortality rate fell by 1.12 times, such that at 3 g HCQ, survival odds rose by 2.5 times.

When given together with AZM, the benefit was still more significant. Chances of survival increased further. Among those who received both > 3g HCQ and >1g AZM, almost half survived, compared to one in seven (16%) among patients who received one of these drugs at the same dosages.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SO THE TEST SUBJECTS WERE TOLD UP FRONT THE NEW MIXTURE MIGHT KILL THEM? BECUASE THEY DIDNT KNOW FOR SURE, RIGHT. EXPERIMENTAL JABS. GUESS SOME FOLKS THINK ITS OK TO BE THE FIRST.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
WELL G, HE KNOWS ABOUT AS MUCH ABOUT SCIENCE AS TRUMP DID ABOUT POLITICS. SUPRISED YOU WOULDNT BE ON BOARD WITH IT.
Trump's politics was not promoting population control and reduction down to 500 million WORLD WIDE. He also didn't invest money into a known bio weapon in which the cure was designed before the virus. Plus, a businessman can learn to be a politician. Bill Gates, a college dropout who stole his first code is not going to teach himself to be a scientist. Holy fuck, dude!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
TRUMP IS STILL LEARING, AT THE COST OF 100'S OF 1000'S OF LIVES. HE PANICKED, WE SUFFERED FOR IT. NEITHER 1 OF THEM SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN INTO THINGS THEY DIDNT KNOW BUT COULD ONLY AFFORD TO BUY! IM NOT SURE I READ ANYWHERE THAT SAYS GATES WAS TRYING TO GET POPULATION DOWN TO 500M WORLD WIDE. IF YOU WILL TELL ME WHERE TO READ THAT, I CERTAINLY WILL. PLEASE COME OUT OF YOUR FASCIST RING WING BLINDED WORLD AND STEP OUT INTO THE REAL WORLD G. WE MISS YOU.

IF YOU THINK GATES IS THE ONLY RICH GUY WHOM HAS EVER STOLE SOMETHING, MAYBE YOU BETTER DO MORE RESEARCH ON YOUR BUDDY TRUMP. GEESH.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Panicked about what? There was very little that the federal level anything could be done. Public health is at the pervue of the states. His biggest mistake was listening to beurocrats like Fauci which people still listen to today.