More covid shit

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
TRUMP IS STILL LEARING, AT THE COST OF 100'S OF 1000'S OF LIVES. HE PANICKED, WE SUFFERED FOR IT. NEITHER 1 OF THEM SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN INTO THINGS THEY DIDNT KNOW BUT COULD ONLY AFFORD TO BUY! IM NOT SURE I READ ANYWHERE THAT SAYS GATES WAS TRYING TO GET POPULATION DOWN TO 500M WORLD WIDE. IF YOU WILL TELL ME WHERE TO READ THAT, I CERTAINLY WILL. PLEASE COME OUT OF YOUR FASCIST RING WING BLINDED WORLD AND STEP OUT INTO THE REAL WORLD G. WE MISS YOU.

IF YOU THINK GATES IS THE ONLY RICH GUY WHOM HAS EVER STOLE SOMETHING, MAYBE YOU BETTER DO MORE RESEARCH ON YOUR BUDDY TRUMP. GEESH.
LMKFAO!! Yeah, Trump panicked so bad that he cut off travel to the ORIGIN of the virus. the democrats called move racist and xenophobic. Would REALLY love to see the results if the they'd been in control!! He knew right the and there it came from the lab in china. AHAIN, hew was called racist. It's in the news NOW that the virus was leaked from the lab in china. Like i have been saying all along, you have seen me say it. Trump knows things that others don't.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Remember when Trump >>> "panicked" <<< and cut off travel to and from China before coronavirus made its debut here in the US?

Pelosi and Co nearly soiled themselves crying, "Racism, Racism!" So, he reluctantly changed his mind. All in the name of racism.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Yeah, Trump panicked so bad that he cut off travel to the ORIGIN of the virus. the democrats called move racist and xenophobic. Would REALLY love to see the results if the they'd been in control!! He knew right the and there it came from the lab in china. AHAIN, hew was called racist. It's in the news NOW that the virus was leaked from the lab in china. Like i have been saying all along, you have seen me say it. Trump knows things that others don't.
Dear Greg T:

Even liberals SHOULD -- but likely don't -- realize that had Biden been president at the time, the travel ban (which was ridiculed by Biden and the Democrats) wouldn't have gone into effect for at least 3 more months. By the way, at the outset of the pandemic, the Democrats were more interested in impeachment than they were about any China virus!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Your argument is flawed AW. We all know had Trump NOT been President at the time, the virus would never have been "leaked" into the general populace to begin with. Covid had one job to do, and it did it.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Your argument is flawed AW. We all know had Trump NOT been President at the time, the virus would never have been "leaked" into the general populace to begin with. Covid had one job to do, and it did it.
Dear 9andaWiggle:

Perhaps it's a MOOT POINT (because Biden was not the president at the time), but it's NOT a "flawed argument."

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
TRUMP IS STILL LEARING, AT THE COST OF 100'S OF 1000'S OF LIVES. HE PANICKED, WE SUFFERED FOR IT. NEITHER 1 OF THEM SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN INTO THINGS THEY DIDNT KNOW BUT COULD ONLY AFFORD TO BUY! IM NOT SURE I READ ANYWHERE THAT SAYS GATES WAS TRYING TO GET POPULATION DOWN TO 500M WORLD WIDE. IF YOU WILL TELL ME WHERE TO READ THAT, I CERTAINLY WILL. PLEASE COME OUT OF YOUR FASCIST RING WING BLINDED WORLD AND STEP OUT INTO THE REAL WORLD G. WE MISS YOU.

IF YOU THINK GATES IS THE ONLY RICH GUY WHOM HAS EVER STOLE SOMETHING, MAYBE YOU BETTER DO MORE RESEARCH ON YOUR BUDDY TRUMP. GEESH.
My personal take is that Trump tried to take it seriously, but was immediately attacked as "racist" for shutting down connections with Asia when the virus was first disclosed to the masses. After that, I think he tried to downplay it to prevent panic in the streets AND to try and protect the economy. After all, it WAS an election year and people are more approving of administrations when they are gainfully employed and have cash flow.

I didn't hear about Gates wanting population at 500 mil either, but did hear he was involved with the lab as well as pharmaceutical companies that could benefit greatly selling the antidote.

Conspiracy Theory Mode ON: I believe there is a strong possibility the release of this virus was a planned event that is bigger than just getting rid of DJT. There is some merit to someone thinking the population needed to be thinned. Our SS is a big political lightning rod - what better way to make it solvent without actually having to put more cash into it than releasing a virus that will weed out millions of beneficiaries and get them off the payout books? Older people are more likely to vote, AND to vote conservative, so there's that too. Plus, bonus, it puts the sitting President in a nearly impossible to win situation - one that is essentially out of his control. There may be other factors I'm unaware of. I'm also leary of the vaccine and long term side affects, as I am generally distrustful that it was developed AND passed by FDA so quickly. It doesn't help I think the FDA is corrupt either.

Sorry, got distracted by work. In general, I also highly disapprove of the Democrats and how unhinged and nasty they (and the media) were during the entire Trump Presidency. Yes, Trump is an unrefined asshole. A turd in the punchbowl. 2 wrongs don't make a right, and Trump is not an excuse to lose your shit and act the way the Democratic party did. They revealed their true colors, and frankly, they are horrible, terrible people (I should note here, not ALL, but enough to be very concerning - and the worst/most unhinged got all the "air time" with the media - thus helping form my opinion). Hypocrits of the highest order. Not that Republicans are saints. They're not. But Republicans are just after my money. Outside of that they could care less about what I do. Democrats want to control my thoughts and actions - forcing conformity to their ideology. That is NOT what the United States of America is about. There was another guy in history that wanted that too. Nobody liked him and his ideals were soundly rejected by most of the world.

Last edited:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger