My wonderful Tuesday

bbfreeburn

Spent 12 hours last Tuesday in ER and ICU. Anyone her ever dealt with acid reflux? I thought I was having a heart attack.

Last edited by a moderator:

bbfreeburn

Spent 12 hours last Tuesday in ER and ICU. Anyone her ever dealt with acid reflux? I thought I was having a heart attack.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Not to that extreme. Odd, usually you hear of people thinking they have acid reflux when it's actually a heart attack, not the other way around. Hope you're feeling better and can keep that under control. :)

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Not to that extreme. Odd, usually you hear of people thinking they have acid reflux when it's actually a heart attack, not the other way around. Hope you're feeling better and can keep that under control. :)

Robadat

Sorry to hear this.
Serious heartburn, must be from all that rich food you like to cook.
Usually, change of diet helps reduce the attacks,
and less eating,
less drinking,
less coffee.

Robadat

Sorry to hear this.
Serious heartburn, must be from all that rich food you like to cook.
Usually, change of diet helps reduce the attacks,
and less eating,
less drinking,
less coffee.

JLS

Bob....JLS never leaves home without his pills...and acid pills are on the top of my list...

My favorite brand is Equate...150mg...one pill and acid is gone...

You know what they say...One Acid pill a day will keep the pain away"...

JLS

Bob....JLS never leaves home without his pills...and acid pills are on the top of my list...

My favorite brand is Equate...150mg...one pill and acid is gone...

You know what they say...One Acid pill a day will keep the pain away"...

born1

Sorry to hear this, went through that exact scenario about 7 years ago. As Rob said, as much as you may dislike it, time to make a change.

born1

Sorry to hear this, went through that exact scenario about 7 years ago. As Rob said, as much as you may dislike it, time to make a change.

Strider

Not to your extreme, but yes. A few years ago my wife had several bouts with ulcers. We bought an adjustable bed and sleep on an incline. Her ulcers are gone amd my reflux is greatly reduced. I still keep Zantac 150 on hand though.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Yeah, Bob. I'm on a daily dose of Ranitidine because of it. It was destroying my vocal chords. Not good!!!!!