Need a new ball. Recommendations?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I haven't rolled a ball for at least 3 years now, not even a "glow bowl" game. So, as expected, my arsenal has aged and I fear everything I own is now obsolete. Time for a new ball!

To answer a few questions, no, I don't plan to be bowling again anytime soon. So I'll need a ball that can sit in the bag, in the back of the closet, in a superior manner to my old, outdated stuff. Something I can brag about at work to those who bowl less frequently than I do. You know, I need the latest and greatest! The I-Phone whatever number they're on now of the bowling ball world!

So... what new ball would you recommend for the ex-bowler who keeps his stuff dust covered in the back of the closet "just in case" I ever go bowling again?

:D:Roflmao:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SORRY 9. IM NOT UP ON ALL THE NEW STUFF. FIGURED TONY OR ONE OF THE REPS MIGHT HAVE ANSWERED YA. COME ON BOSS MAN, HOOK A BROTHA UP!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Here's how dated my "arsenal" is - I've pared it down to 4;

Dynothane High Energy (coincidentally, won here in a raffle years ago)
Rotogrip Sonic X Solid
Ebonite Stinger lf
Lane1 XXXL

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WAIT ANOTHER YEAR AND THEY WILL BE GOOD AGAIN. LOL. ALOT OF THE GUYS AROUND HERE ARE GOING BACK TO URETHANE STUFF.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Now that you mention it, I think I remember seeing an old Columbia Vector One in the back of a closet that I missed when giving some old balls away...

And now you tell me I've been giving away priceless antiques!! :(:Roflmao: