No April Fool's joke: Tourney bowlers faced 'no food or water' discrimination

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
LOOK WHO IS BACK.

Bill, how many hits & uniques you getting a day with these columns?
Dear Brian:

You will be pleased to know that Examiner.com -- the site on which I had written columns for more than six years -- went out of business last summer, and because no area newspaper desires to publish any bowling information whatsoever, I no longer write bowling columns, after more than 35 years of doing so.

I hope, in part, that I made your day. And I hope you enjoy what's left of the weekend. Kind personal regards.

Dear Brian:

You will be pleased to know that Examiner.com -- the site on which I had written columns for more than six years -- went out of business last summer, and because no area newspaper desires to publish any bowling information whatsoever, I no longer write bowling columns, after more than 35 years of doing so.

I hope, in part, that I made your day. And I hope you enjoy what's left of the weekend. Kind personal regards.
Why would I be excited by this? I was honestly asking a question, that's bullshit you think of that. Come on. It also sucks that it happened to you.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Why would I be excited by this? I was honestly asking a question, that's bullshit you think of that. Come on. It also sucks that it happened to you.
Dear Brian:

Upon further review, I should have said that you "MAY' be pleased to know, rather than "WILL" be pleased ...