'No one should get boosted': Berenson urges 'dangerous' COVID shots be withdrawn

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The reaction to a call by former New York Times reporter Alex Berenson to withdraw "dangerous" COVID-19 vaccines in an interview Tuesday night with "Tucker Carlson Tonight" illustrates the contentious divide over the nation's response to the coronavirus pandemic.

After Carlson introduced a segment on the "skyrocketing" coronavirus cases in countries with some of the highest rates of vaccination, Berenson said the vaccines don't work against the omicron variant that comprises 99% of the new cases and should be withdrawn.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Mumps, measles, and rubella are deadly to children. This is why we vax children.

Falsi wants kids vaccinated for a disease that for most children is a mild cold.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Alex Berenson lost me when he refused to release his discovery for the twitter settlement. Then he further lost me when he piled into Alex Jones when Alex did basically the same thing Berenson did for COVID.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I know someone who works in a nursing home. He said 3 weeks ago the residents all got boosters. This week, 6 of them have covid. At a larger facility owned by the same company, they also got the booster 3 weeks ago, and this week have 20 with covid. How could that possibly be? :rolleyes:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I know someone who works in a nursing home. He said 3 weeks ago the residents all got boosters. This week, 6 of them have covid. At a larger facility owned by the same company, they also got the booster 3 weeks ago, and this week have 20 with covid. How could that possibly be? :rolleyes:
I saw a report a short while ago that stated the immune system is compromised and put under stress for 6 weeks after the vaccine or a booster which leaves the vast majority of the people more susceptible to infection. Chances are, they would not have contracted the virus had they not received the shot.