Nothing Good Comes Out Of Boston...

JLS

Well I couldn't help but notice that the Cubs and Sox are in last place...Their SO CALLED ACE PITCHERS
GOT WHACKED...

The Cubs could not handle the crowd of 35,000...people waited in lines for over an hour to use the rest rooms...

Thousands pee in beer cups...

The owners of the Cubs have shown that they have no class or idea on how to run a MLB team...

The Cubs have just gone thru 3 of the worse years in their history under the Boston Reject...Theo...

Nothing good comes from Boston...

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Don't worry about JLS he is just a fair weather fan. As soon as the Cubs start winning he will jump on the band wagon with both feet.

Just sad JLS, I thought you where better than this, Cubs fan my ass. YOUR A WHITESOX FAN!!!!!:Sneaky:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Don't worry about JLS he is just a fair weather fan. As soon as the Cubs start winning he will jump on the band wagon with both feet.
... but the Cubs may not start winning for many, many years -- although if anyone could eventually bring the Cubs around, it's John Madden.

JLS

7 pin...you missed my point...The lowlife Cubs only care about money...They have a future super star...And they sent him down to the minor leagues...so they can have some leverage on him on future contracts...

Now as for Theo...he is nothing but a bag of crap that Boston sent over...

It's been 3 losing seasons....some of the poorest records in Cub history...

like I said...

nothing good comes out of Boston...