Obama administration has Keystone Cops-type foreign policy

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Are Barack Hussein Obama and members of his administration operating with the mind-boggling incompetence of a proverbial North Korean fire drill? Or regarding foreign policy, do they know exactly what they're doing but are afraid to tell the American people the truth?

It's incredible but true ...

* The administration spends more time attempting to avoid labeling "radical Islamic terrorism" than fighting it.

* Obama seems much more willing to deal with the leaders of a rogue country like Iran than he is with members of Congress in his own country.

* The Paris attack on a kosher deli was regarded as a "random" act ... and 21 beheaded Coptic Christians were dubbed "Egyptian citizens" ... and Obama responded to those and other atrocities by calling a three-day conference, the most tangible outcome of which was State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf's suggestion that a way to fight Islamic terrorism is by creating jobs for them.

* The administration recently announced an attack to retake the Iraqi city of Mosul, including a timetable and the numbers of troops to be used. Such action could be considered borderline treason, but soon afterward, Pentagon officials admitted it wouldn't be able to train enough troops in time for such an offensive and that the Iraqi army wasn't up to the task.

* Obama has the U.S. "onlooking" as Iranian-trained Shia militia forces attempt to regain control over the strategic town of Tikrit, but even if the Iran-led force ousts ISIS from Tikrit and Mosul, there should be strong concerns about what will happen if the Iran/Shia forces control the Sunni-dominated city.

* Secretary of State John Kerry recently informed Americans that the world is safer today than at any time in the last 50 years, while on the same day, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper testified that the reality and threat of terrorist violence is higher than he had seen in his 45-year career.

* Meanwhile, Obama appears hell-bent on achieving a deal with Iran that puts it within a year of developing a nuclear weapon and removes all impediments to do so in 10 years. But Iran's leaders, while "convincing" Obama that they don't have a nuclear weapons goal, continue building and testing intercontinental missiles that are useless without warheads to deliver.

Is there any way that a leadership "trade" could be made, with the U.S. receiving Benjamin Netanyahu in exchange for Barack Hussein Obama?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Barack Hussein Obama DOES have a foreign policy ... BUT that policy is "foreign" (as in strange and/or unfamiliar) compared with policies of previous administrations ... AND it's more than questionable whether Obama's policies are in the best interest of the nation and the protection of its people.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THE WORLD IS NOT TIRED OF AMERICAS "COWBOY" POLICIES. ONLY THOSE THAT DONT NEED OUR HELP AT THE TIME ARE.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Do you mean to say you approve of the Republicans in the House and now the 40 Republicans in the Senate violating every protocol in foreign affairs these days? America's greed and use of the majority of the world's oil up to now, us constantly forcing our way of govt upon other countries, and our habit of building up puppet govts just to tear them down is to blame for most of the world's ills that we, unfortunately, have to pay for.
Dear Cool Rocking Daddy:

There is no logical way to effectively debate you on subjects such as this, so we'll just have to agree to disagree. I'll continue to post my views on various subjects, and feel free to comment as you so desire (or to post your views), but in all due respect, there is no chance whatsoever that you'll get me to change my political views, and likewise, there's no chance whatsoever that I'll prompt you to change yours.

We simply should respect each other's right to polarized viewpoints, even though that may tend to make us appear stubborn, inflexible, and unwilling to compromise. As long as personal attacks aren't part of the mix, neither of our OPINIONS are right or wrong, even though both of us COULD be considered as being on "auto-pilot" with respect to those opinions.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Do you EVER answer a question put to you? Do you condone what first the Republican House did in inviting Nehaytu (sic) here on their own and do you agree with 40 Republican Senators writing a letter to IRAN on their own. That's all that was asked. Answer it.
Dear Cool Rocking Daddy:

The answer: YES.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Sad. I'll remember that next time you start waving the flag and the Constitution around. Typical. Deplores anybody not following protocol, rules, laws until it suits their objectives.
Dear Cool Rocking Daddy:

I find it amusing that a staunch supporter of Barack Hussein Obama makes such a comment with regard to protocol, rules, laws and the Constitution, but then again, I'm hardly surprised.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Liberals keep repeating objections regarding the 47 GOP Senators who sent a letter to Iran, indicating that such correspondence will jeopardize ongoing negotiations with Iran.

However, negotiating with Iran can be compared with attempting to negotiate with a pack of hungry wolves. Many liberals need to get a clue, because apparently, they consider their political party affiliation more important than the safety of America and its citizens.

Liberals should also focus and be aware of the words of Barack Hussein Obama, Eric Holder and Al Sharpton (and others), which are inciting mob actions and the shooting of our police officers.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Cool Rocking Daddy:

For your information, Barack Hussein Obama and his administration have continued to define a possible agreement with Iran as a "deal" and/or a "nonbinding agreement" RATHER THAN A "TREATY" ... and that's because the Constitution requires Senate "advice and consent" on a treaty.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Spin away, Billy Boy. Spin away. Unlike you, I could care less what other sheep think. I have my own mind. Guess that's why I'll always be a wolf compared the helpless sheep that you are.
Dear Cool Rocking Daddy:

You must care something about what I think. Otherwise, you wouldn't be responding to me. And thanks for doing so. Have a good evening.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Same tired old bullshit. the only thing out of your keyboard is mindless sloganeering designed for and meant for a out of touch base of voters. Trust me, Billy Boy, I'd prefer you were long gone from this site. Luckily for you, the decision does not rest with me.
Dear Cool Rocking Daddy:

I was here long before you arrived, and at least, I can make comments that aren't laced with demeaning words aimed at other posters.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
All right guys, let's not start this shit again, please.
Dear sevenpin63:

You should address such comments more directly to Cool Rocking Daddy. I'm not making negative comments about him; rather, I am only responding to his negative comments about me (and my journalistic and posting ability).