Oh, but chicago

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
doesn't want people carrying guns. They don't WANT good people to conceal weapons. They WANT to ban guns!! The feds had to force them to allow gun ownership. Isn't THIS something!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Damn conservatives mucking things up for everyone! Saving lives in a responsible manner... there was supposed to be mass bloodshed so Obama could stand on the pile of corpses and decry the evil gun and push for unarming the people (for their own good, of course, NOT for making it easier for the government to push everyone around, strip away their freedom (as well as their money!) and turn them back into powerless peasants, right?)

This was to be a turning point in The War on American Freedoms, oops, I mean The War on Guns! And thanks to ONE, RESPONSIBLE CITIZEN, that opportunity is gone!

:Biggrin:

JLS

Greg....All of this is OLD news...No one cares...The only thing people care about are...That the BlackHawks
are winning....The Cubs are winning...The Sox suck...

No one cares about gun control...Nor if someone gets shot...Last week a ComEd worker I know heard 6 gun shots...about 50 feet from him...Someone was shot in the head...And died...YET...it didn't even make the news...

GO HAWKS...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Greg....All of this is OLD news...No one cares...The only thing people care about are...That the BlackHawks
are winning....The Cubs are winning...The Sox suck...

No one cares about gun control...Nor if someone gets shot...Last week a ComEd worker I know heard 6 gun shots...about 50 feet from him...Someone was shot in the head...And died...YET...it didn't even make the news...

GO HAWKS...

Ohhhhhhh, but they DO care!