OU vs UT

els3

Had a strange feeling about this game all week. Everything looked like it would be a Sooner blow out. In a rivalry like this one, that is when I think the other side has a good change to pull off the win. As I laid in the hospital getting another unit of blood, I watched this game with mixed emotions. I grew up an OU fan, after coming to OSU to go to school and staying around I have come to Love this school, but unlike most OSU fans ( or OU fans for that matter) I want to see both schools do good. I have always hated Texas for my entire life, but I don't want them to get rid of Mac and his coaches. I see lots of mediocrity out of them for years to come if no changes are made at Texas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Troy Walker said:
Yea they won, but who is still ranked??​
Dont care. The title of this thread is "OU vs UT", not "OU vs The Rest of NCAA".

I know the ranked team on Saturday out of these 2 didnt win..

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AT THIS POINT? AT THIS POINT IT WAS MORE THAN JUST ANOTHER GAME.

boobrow

Would have to agree with WAMO it was more than just another game. It took just a little bit of heat off of Mack for this week

True, but from what they say around Austin is they want to replace Mack... Winning games just postpones that and brings more grumblings here the longer he is coach. JMO

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
UM...SO IF HE KEEPS WINNING, HE WILL STILL GET FIRED?

boobrow

I will have to agree with Walker with DeLoss Dobb saying he is retiring August 2014 gives Mack a perfect way to step down without the embarresment of being fired.

Who would have thunk the conference should come down to the last game in Floyd Casey Stadium's history the first Saturday of December?

Hopefully Texas will lose the next two so it doesn't matter, unless Baylor lays an egg again Texas Tech...