People still get hung up

Djarum300

Addicted Member
On Trump's personality and tweets.

So Desantis doesn't tweet and troll like Trump. Why does that make Trump insane according to Bill Maher? Why should I, as a voter care as long as the enacted policies align with my views?

I've got friends who are exactly the same, won't even consider Trumps policies because of something Trump said. Trump could cure cancer and these people would still not vote for him because of his personality. Even when I ask about specific policies they come back to " he lies about the election". "He's mean on Twitter". " He jokes about injecting bleach".

Like Obama or Biden were pillars of morality or how to act as a president.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I've got friends who are exactly the same, won't even consider Trumps policies because of something Trump said. Trump could cure cancer and these people would still not vote for him because of his personality. Even when I ask about specific policies they come back to " he lies about the election". "He's mean on Twitter". " He jokes about injecting bleach".
Dear Djarum300

I've got friends like that, and probably a lot more than you do. After all, I was a newspaper journalist for 5 decades, and as you can well imagine, a vast majority of my former co-workers were (and still are) liberals.

Unfortunately for the country, such "journalists" not only have that mindset, they carry those mindsets to work with them, and it's reflected in their job performances as members of the fake-news lamestream media.