Pfizer CEO: 2 shots 'offer very limited protection, if any'

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla acknowledged Monday that two doses of the vaccine his company produces with BioNTech "offer very limited protection, if any" against the dominant omicron variant.

Scolai

So now they have a new version of the shot coming out in March. Any guesses on mandates on this one?

How many more billions of taxpayer dollars are going to go to Phizer for this one (and how many millions are being laundered back to the leeches in Congress)?

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Well, the shot in March is supposed to be tested against Delta (not Omicron). Delta will be long gone. The Government will also have to approve EUA. The current vaccine which has been approved has yet to hit the shelves. Gee, is it because the FDA approved vaccine in name doesn't give Pfizer the legal protection?

If my employer is requiring the new vaccine, I'm getting them to sign a document taking liability or I'll find something different.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Well, the shot in March is supposed to be tested against Delta (not Omicron). Delta will be long gone. The Government will also have to approve EUA. The current vaccine which has been approved has yet to hit the shelves. Gee, is it because the FDA approved vaccine in name doesn't give Pfizer the legal protection?

If my employer is requiring the new vaccine, I'm getting them to sign a document taking liability or I'll find something different.
" OH NO!! People still aren't shitting their undies!! Damn! Omichron doesn't sound MEAN enough. Let's see... um... ALL ABOARD THE DELTACHRON!!"