Point blank truth

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Every right wing talking head on Friday and Saturday came out and said desantis has to say something. Why? Desantis is too smart for that. No reason to say anything until it actually happens.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Listening to a new podcast this AM (recorded last night). All saying Desantis should have said that NYC cops/DA or whatever better not step foot in Florida. Instead Desantis, while condemning the DA, said he didn't get involved.

These same people who are complaining about this complained 2 years ago how the States have rights over the pandemic and that folks need to take a civics class. Well so do these right wing pundants. Florida, or any state for that matter, can RARELY block an extridition to another state. It's in the constitution. Right wingers/activists/Trumpers can't hold the constitution like gold when it suites them.

Fundamentally why I think Desantis is better than Trump is that he understands the Law unlike Trump.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
DeSantis is part of the establishment. Trump is not. Trump is a just mortal man and makes mistakes. So does DeSantis. Pay attention to the establishment. Are they going after DeSantis? No. They are going after Trump. He scares them. Don't get caught up in the Trump/DeSantis debacle. You are playing into the Uniparty's hands.

Full ahead flank.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
DeSantis is part of the establishment. Trump is not. Trump is a just mortal man and makes mistakes. So does DeSantis. Pay attention to the establishment. Are they going after DeSantis? No. They are going after Trump. He scares them. Don't get caught up in the Trump/DeSantis debacle. You are playing into the Uniparty's hands.

Full ahead flank.
I completely disagree about "part of the establishment". What the hell does that even mean? Trump is the one who had neocon generals and lawyers. FFS he hired Bolton. Bill Bar did nothing.

People who believe Trump isn't beholden to a certain group of people need to GTFO.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
All Trump has done has whined about the whole situation. Trump 2024 ain't Trump of 2016 or 2020. Is he just trying to out grift the grifters?
Dj just step back, take a breath, and ponder the last few years. There is no need for you and I to debate this. Zoom out and look at the big picture.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear REVerse:

Well-stated, my forum friend!