'Powerball Reimbursement Fund' Raises $800 On GoFundMe

MI2AZ

The unlucky woman said she spent her fortune on tickets while "expecting to win the 1.5 billion."

Please help me and my family as we have exausted all of our funds. We spent all of our money on lottery tickets (expecting to win the 1.5 billion) and are now in dire need of cash. With your small donation of at least $1.00, a like and one share, I'm certain that we will be able to pick ourselves up from the trenches of this lost and spend another fortune trying to hit it big again! PLEASE, won't you help a family in need. DONATE NOW.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Jesus Christ. Apparently being an irresponsible idiot is the key. Or maybe I'm just too stupid to figure out how to exploit the idiocity of the typical human. Why would anyone give money to these people? I was going to call them "stupid fuckers", but I'm not sure who the stupid ones are; them, or everyone donating who bought in on the sob story.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
On a similar, but different note...

I'm tired of Firefox and Wiki want to hit me up for money. Why can't they be just like everyone else and get the money from the government, or Microsoft, or someone else.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Anyone who would "help" in such a situation is nuts! The request is for more money so that they can "spend another fortune trying to hit it big again!" Something is wrong big-time with this picture ... but apparently the fund-raising is already under way.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
People can be extremely gullible, as in this case. Some years back, someone put a classified ad in the Dallas Morning News that said something like ... THIS IS ABSOLUTELY YOUR LAST CHANCE TO SEND $1 TO P.O. BOX 4768 ... and even though there was no reason given (or nothing promised) for sending in a dollar, thousands of people did so ... and the person who put the ad in wasn't guilty of any fraud or lawbreaking BECAUSE nothing was promised in return for the $1. People just sent money to that P.O. box. Dumb and dumber!