"Priceless" getaway

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
IHG (which I guess I got into after a stay at Holiday Inn) sent me a promotional offer to somehow enter a drawing for a "Priceless" New York City winter getaway.

Who in their right fucking mind would go to New York City in the winter? Shit, I'm not interested in going even if the weather is good, but I sure as hell ain't interested in leaving the comparatively balmy gulf coast to go freeze my ass off in NYC!! Fuck that shit! :Thumbsdown:

:Biggrin:

Robadat

You ain't going to freeze your ass off here. It's a balmy 59° in NYC right now. We've had an abnormally warm December with the last week having highs in the 55 - 60° , yesterday we hit 67°.:Cool: Not supposed to get back down to our normal 45° highs until next w/e followed by another spell of 55 - 60° days leading up to Christmas. All in all, the weather here is great.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
You ain't going to freeze your ass off here. It's a balmy 59° in NYC right now. We've had an abnormally warm December with the last week having highs in the 55 - 60° , yesterday we hit 67°.:Cool: Not supposed to get back down to our normal 45° highs until next w/e followed by another spell of 55 - 60° days leading up to Christmas. All in all, the weather here is great.
Dear Robadat:

It's all relative. Here on the west coast of Florida, we've had no high temps below 75 (and only three below 80) throughout autumn, and we've had no low temps below 58.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
My luck, I'd get there then a blizzard would hit. I don't trust the weather up north between November and April.