Pumpkin Nation.

Spider

Hillary Clinton hosted a live chat on her Facebook page on Monday, where she shared her thoughts on debt, health care and more. But it was her comments about the pumpkin spice latte that made headlines.

When asked whether she drank this popular beverage, Clinton said she didn’t: “The true answer is I used to until I saw how many calories are in them.”

While Clinton may not be a drinker, many Americans are. And beyond that, they’re gaga over nearly everything pumpkin-flavored. Any way you slice it, the pumpkin is having its moment — making an appearance in everything from gum to toothpaste to dog food.

Sales of pumpkin products have grown 79% since 2011, hitting $361 million in 2014 — and analysts expect further growth this year, according to Nielsen. “Consumers are spending more and making more trips for these products,” says Sarah Schmansky, director of the retailer program at Nielsen Perishables Group. And Bonnie Riggs, a restaurant industry analyst with NPD Group, says: “I don’t see this slowing down.”

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/your-pumpkin-spice-obsession-explained-in-4-charts-2015-09-29

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
“The true answer is I used to until I saw how many calories are in them.”
I call BULL-SHIT!! Everything else this bitch says is a lie, so I'm quite certain she drinks the living shit out of pumpkin spice lattes while looking at the deadly casualties, sorry, I mean the dreaded calories, and saying "What difference does it make anyway?"

:Thumbsdown:

bbfreeburn

I call BULL-SHIT!! Everything else this bitch says is a lie, so I'm quite certain she drinks the living shit out of pumpkin spice lattes while looking at the deadly casualties, sorry, I mean the dreaded calories, and saying "What difference does it make anyway?"

:Thumbsdown:
I'm ever so glad that you have complete access to the truth!!