Radical Conspiracy Scheme Review

Maine Man

Radical Conspiracy Scheme Review

Stats: Speed – 17.0; RPM – 335; AT – 19; AR – 55

Layout: 45 x 5” x 40

Radical’s newest Top Shelf launch, The Conspiracy Scheme, is a newly engineered version of the original Conspiracy solid featuring several improvements that should surely get lots of attention. The MOtion Magic coverstock is a solid version of the popular cover on the Trailblazer. I chose the layout I did to get the ball to roll forward a little sooner due to my higher tilt, but transition a bit slower to really utilize that longer, stronger roll phase of ball motion. I have used it on a couple of different patterns and here is my assessment:

42 ft. THS (typical house shot): The Conspiracy Scheme has been a very strong ball for the house shot in two centers I frequent. What I love about this ball is that it chews through the oil, makes a defined move off the spot, but is still predictable enough to control from shot to shot. Very versatile to cover changes, I took mine from box finish, down to 1000 and back up to 3000 polished, and it responds to all of those very well. If you are seeing too much early hook, take the cover up to 4000, too much length, just sand it to 1000 or even 500, it takes to those changes extremely well! Do not be afraid to adjust the surface to your game, this ball can handle it!

45 ft. Weber pattern: I just rolled on this pattern a few weeks ago, and the Conspiracy Scheme was the best ball in my bag on the fresh. Projection and speed control are key, and the Conspiracy Scheme at 2000 was the perfect matchup. It rolled forward perfectly and hit heavy through the pins, carrying the off pocket hits extremely well. As the four game block progressed, I was able to move further inside, roll the ball firm off my hand, and it saw the friction consistently, making my moves easier and more trustworthy, resulting in higher scores and more confidence in the ball.

If you are looking for that “benchmark” ball reaction from a high end asymmetric, chews through the oil like the big solids but with a strong, continuous finish, look no further than the Conspiracy Scheme. Available to pre-order now from Bowler Builders Pro Shops, and at pro shops everywhere 3-25-2022! Join the Radical Revolution today!