Radical Double Cross Review!

Maine Man

Radical Double Cross Review

I drilled the Radical Double Cross to be a bigger flaring, more down-lane urethane compliment to my Hammer Purple Pearl, and that is exactly what I got. The Double Cross is drilled 4 ¼” x 30 and flares twice as much as any other urethane ball I have ever used. While it retains the characteristic “earlier roll” of urethane when compared to reactive balls, it makes a more defined motion off the spot which allows me to trust the ball to recover from steeper angles than I can with other urethanes on the market. If you want to square up in the puddle, the Double Cross will perform admirably, holding line and saving enough hitting power to get the job done, thanks to an innovative core design, and DynamiCore outer core technology for more hitting power at the pins. I used it on Holman 38’, Ballard 35’ and Hardwick 44’, with success playing different parts of the lane on each pattern. You can own the Double Cross now, from Bowler Builders Pro Shops and pro shops everywhere! Check out my YouTube video review of the Radical Double Cross here: