Radical Reax Version 2

MI2AZ

I have this ball and like it. For a solid, it has good length and a strong backend reaction. Unfortunately, I had a weight hole put in it after using it for a month and did not like it after that. Currently having the weight hole plugged.

MI2AZ

Not sure which Reax V2 this is supposed to be, the solid or the pearl. I have two solids drilled up right now and one pearl.

The first solid I had drilled up with a layout for very low trackers - I know I am low and lately it seems to be lower than it used to be so I decided to try this layout and see how it performed for me. This layout ended up with the MB and Pin reversed from most normal layouts. The MB was up by the ring finger (RH) and the Pin was on the right side of the thumb hole. The reaction of this ball for me was a very mellow hook. This ball is probably better suited for a lower volume of oil than the normal THS pattern I usually bowl leagues on. I do not like it for the THS, but it may be a good ball for some of the sport patterns so I will hold onto this ball/layout until next season to use if they have a sport league then.

The second solid I had drilled up 30x5x70. Wanted to try the Control layout from the Radical drill guide (30x5.25x60) but it would have put the pin halfway in a finger hole so we changed it slightly. Only used it twice so far so no real opinion on it yet.

The pearl is one of the balls that I tried the ADT layout on. So far I do not like the ADT layout on it and have changed it a couple of times already. It is back in the shop to have another mod on the layout, going from 0 on the thumb to 1/8 fwd. With 0 pitch on the ADT layout, I feel like I am dropping the ball at times. No opinion on the ball itself as it was an experiment to try the ADT. Have another pearl to drill up soon

My stats: RH, low speed, low rev stroker. Not sure of axis tilt or rotation.