Random thoughts

Djarum300

Addicted Member
It's interesting that here in Alabama we had a number of Libertarians on the ticket this year. I doubt any will do well ( I did vote for a few, btw).

One thing also that seems to be missed is that locally democrats here not the democrats of California. They are pretty moderate if not centered compared to democrats in California or NYC, for example. It seems that many folks on local facebook groups fail to see that. I think the convergence of MSM forces what a democrat or a republican candidate is across the board, when a republican in California is far closer to a democrat here.

One thing is for sure, I wouldn't vote for a democrat for the house or senate even if they aren't that far left, simply because they will fall in line to Nancy..etc or they will end up being outcast like Tulsi Gabbard was.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
It's interesting that here in Alabama we had a number of Libertarians on the ticket this year. I doubt any will do well ( I did vote for a few, btw).

One thing also that seems to be missed is that locally democrats here not the democrats of California. They are pretty moderate if not centered compared to democrats in California or NYC, for example. It seems that many folks on local facebook groups fail to see that. I think the convergence of MSM forces what a democrat or a republican candidate is across the board, when a republican in California is far closer to a democrat here.

One thing is for sure, I wouldn't vote for a democrat for the house or senate even if they aren't that far left, simply because they will fall in line to Nancy..etc or they will end up being outcast like Tulsi Gabbard was.
Dear Djarum300:

As usual, your "random thoughts" are valid and well-thought-out.