Reconcile this

bbfreeburn

In states where Trump is leading but Biden is drawing closer the Trump supporters are chanting “stop the vote.” But where Biden leads but Trump seems to be drawing closer they chant, “count the vote.”

Djarum300

Addicted Member
K. What about magical votes shows up when everyone went to bed and all the counting supposed stopped, at least according to CNN.

Fuckery all around if you ask me.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
K. What about magical votes shows up when everyone went to bed and all the counting supposed stopped, at least according to CNN.

Dear Djarum300:

Things, apparently deliberately, ground to a standstill when certain entities had to "regroup" after it appeared that Trump had a clear path to 270. They needed time to see how many many votes they could come up with to turn things in their preferred "direction."

bbfreeburn

Have you ever heard of counting all votes? Votes are not magically counted the second they are cast.

And I noticed you avoided any mention of the obvious hypocrisy

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
In states where Trump is leading but Biden is drawing closer the Trump supporters are chanting “stop the vote.” But where Biden leads but Trump seems to be drawing closer they chant, “count the vote.”
Again, completely out of context. The president was attempting to stop the vote counting because MANY polling stations had kicked out the republicans who were there to observe the ballot counting. PLUS, hundreds of thousands of votes were piling in late and were being counted without being verified. One poll worker is on record stating that she witnessed ballots go thru the machine, and the display read out the person's name and birth date, as well as the date she registered to vote. There's a bit of an issue when the voter was born in 1850. Also, she caught one that was born in 1920 but registered to vote in 1900. Yes, STOP THE VOTE.

https://100percentfedup.com/breakin...ia-counting-center-despite-court-order-video/

Last edited:

bbfreeburn

Dear bbfreeburn:

Yes, I understand your position. All conservative Republicans are hypocrites, and all liberal Democrats are not.
All conservatives who embrace diametrically opposed positions depending on situation are hypocrites as are liberals who do the same. I realize that this would approximately 99.998% of politicians but I would like to see you admit it. Something you will never do

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
All conservatives who embrace diametrically opposed positions depending on situation are hypocrites as are liberals who do the same. I realize that this would approximately 99.998% of politicians but I would like to see you admit it. Something you will never do
Dear bbfreeburn:

You're wrong. I do admit it ... but Donald Trump doesn't quite fit the mold because HE DIDN'T SEEK OFFICE AS A TYPICAL POLITICIAN (because he wasn't one)!

bbfreeburn

Let’s get back to the tpiic. How do you reconcile one group of right wingers trying to stop vote counting while another demand that it continue? They want to continue when Trump is behind and stop when he’s ahead. And Greg it has nothing to do with poll watchers. Democrats were also kept out.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Let’s get back to the tpiic. How do you reconcile one group of right wingers trying to stop vote counting while another demand that it continue? They want to continue when Trump is behind and stop when he’s ahead. And Greg it has nothing to do with poll watchers. Democrats were also kept out.
So? LEGALLY, poll watchers should be present. Both sides should be represented. If there are no poll watchers, or in Trump's case, only SOME allowed to view from 100' away.......STOP THE COUNT.

bbfreeburn

What are magical votes? Mail in votes, postmarked prior to the third aren’t magical if that’s what you mean. Please clarify what a magical vote is. (And no it wouldn’t be Bill voting for Biden)

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AFTER READING BB'S COMMENTS WITH A MORE OPEN MIND, I SEE WHY AW DOESNT LIKE HIM. HE TALKS TO AW THE WAY AW TALKS TO SOME IN HERE AND HE DOESNT LIKE IT. POETIC JUSTICE OF SORTS HUH.

AB-Admin

Douche Police
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
AFTER READING BB'S COMMENTS WITH A MORE OPEN MIND, I SEE WHY AW DOESNT LIKE HIM. HE TALKS TO AW THE WAY AW TALKS TO SOME IN HERE AND HE DOESNT LIKE IT. POETIC JUSTICE OF SORTS HUH.
And yet, Bob and I have been bantering and calmly agreeing and disagreeing for years. How about that?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
KUDOS TO YOU SIR. I WAS UNAWARE THAT THE AB ADMIN AND BOB TALKED ALL THAT MUCH. BUT AGAIN, NOTHING I SAID IN MY POST MENTIONED THE AB ADMIN. WHY ARE YOU NOW TROLLING AND HARASSING ME?

AB-Admin

Douche Police
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
KUDOS TO YOU SIR. I WAS UNAWARE THAT THE AB ADMIN AND BOB TALKED ALL THAT MUCH. BUT AGAIN, NOTHING I SAID IN MY POST MENTIONED THE AB ADMIN. WHY ARE YOU NOW TROLLING AND HARASSING ME?
I'm done with your shit.. Final warning. I can give you TRUE personal attack to show you what one really is, (You know, courts, civil stuff, etc.) or I can make you go away. I've had it. We can all just get along or not. Up to you.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
ARE YOU THREATING TO KILL ME? "WHINNING LITTLE SCHOOL GIRL" "I CAN MAKE YOU GO AWAY". WOW. JUST WOW!!!!!