Report: Biden economy triggers prediction of diesel rationing

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The U.S. stockpile of diesel fuel, which is vital for the transportation sector and economy at large, hit a nearly two-decade low as fuel prices hit a record high Wednesday.

The nationwide stockpile of distillate fuel oil — a category that includes diesel and fuel oil — declined to about 104 million barrels, the lowest level since May 2005, the Energy Information Administration (EIA) reported Wednesday. East Coast inventories declined to 21.3 million barrels of diesel fuel or about two weeks worth of supply, the lowest level since data was first recorded in 1990.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Though not surprising, given the current state of the union, we must ask ourselves how long the people are going to let this happen.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Though not surprising, given the current state of the union, we must ask ourselves how long the people are going to let this happen.
Well, we have to wait until November if we want to try and resolve peacefully. I hope like hell people make the right decision this time.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Well, we have to wait until November if we want to try and resolve peacefully. I hope like hell people make the right decision this time.
Dear 9andaWiggle:

Are you certain that the people didn't make the right decision (and that crooked "vote counters" and election officials didn't reverse the outcome)?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Dear 9andaWiggle:

Are you certain that the people didn't make the right decision (and that crooked "vote counters" and election officials didn't reverse the outcome)?
I'm certain there was cheating, as with any election. The problem I have is that the Republicans, as a whole, don't seem too bothered by it. I'm 100% certain nearly everyone in the aristocracy (R, I, or D) was in on, and for, Trump's removal from office. He was the Al Czervik of Washington D.C., and they all made sure he was kicked out of Bushwood.

Scolai

As someone who drives a diesel pickup every day, this looming diesel shortage hits home.

I might have to start making my own biodiesel. Screw the government and their shenanigans.