Report: Every administration since Reagan has mishandled classified material

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I didn't read the article. I'll have to check it out later.

However, had an argument with a conservative anti trump coworker/ friend who was fairly bent that Trump had the documents and when I showed him how president for years ave had them once they left office he said they all should've been prosecuted.

My comment to him, just as I've had with the lefties, is that now, all of a sudden when it comes to Trump, you care about these documents. Of course all this lost steam in the media when it was found that Biden had documents as well.

Keep in mind that anyone not in politics who would have had clearance who would have had these documents would have been prosecuted. Negligence is not an excuse in the eyes of the law when it comes to classified materials.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I didn't read the article. I'll have to check it out later.

However, had an argument with a conservative anti trump coworker/ friend who was fairly bent that Trump had the documents and when I showed him how president for years ave had them once they left office he said they all should've been prosecuted.

My comment to him, just as I've had with the lefties, is that now, all of a sudden when it comes to Trump, you care about these documents. Of course all this lost steam in the media when it was found that Biden had documents as well.

Keep in mind that anyone not in politics who would have had clearance who would have had these documents would have been prosecuted. Negligence is not an excuse in the eyes of the law when it comes to classified materials.
Dear Djarum300:

You make valid comments and observations.