Report: Now Biden's door-knockers packing vaccines with them

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The newest version of Joe Biden's "Big Brother" agenda, which already features strike forces going door-to-door asking people about their COVID vaccinations, now has members of a coalition knocking on doors and giving shots on the spot.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I would think that virtually all Americans would be strongly opposed to such door-to-door tactics ... but then again, there are a fair amount of "sheeple" out there.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I would think that virtually all Americans would be strongly opposed to such door-to-door tactics ... but then again, there are a fair amount of "sheeple" out there.
I now believe there are far more sheeple than we once thought. Look at this mask fiasco!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
"Now, you listen to us, Mr. Tolman. You don't have proof of vaccination, so your only option is ... In which arm do you want the needle?"
"now listen here, motherfucking nazis, this American citizen has already made his choice and has decided to give YOU one. ... would you rather leave here the same weight as you arrived, and under your own power, or need help leaving and 165 grains heavier?"

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dems to monitor our text messages for 'misinformation'

The Democrats are so irritated that critics keep accusing the Biden administration of troubling heights of government overreach for its COVID-19 vaccination efforts, that they’re pursuing a plan to work with cell providers to monitor text messages to make sure that this “disinformation” does not continue to spread.

https://www.wnd.com/2021/07/door-do...aign=dailypm&utm_content=brief&ats_es=[-MD5-]

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
"Mr. Tolman, because you've been so uncooperative, were going to call in a BLM activist to administer the shot. Now, which arm did you prefer?"

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
"Man, getting the vaccine into Mr. Tolman was a struggle, but one way or another, we're gonna get everyone vaccinated."