Ridiculous: Under Obama, illegals can claim retroactive SS funds

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The U.S. tax code shouldn't reward those who enter the country illegally, but apparently President Barack Hussein Obama doesn't share that viewpoint.

Indeed, with the blessing of Obama, illegals have been cashing in on a tax loophole by claiming Child Tax Credits that have garnered them more than $4 billion per year from the U.S. Treasury.

Earned Income Tax Credits (EITC) provide tax refunds to low- and middle-income families, and prior to Obama, to ensure that such benefits go to Americans, the applicants were required to provide a Social Security number.

Now, as a result of Obama's recent executive amnesty order -- currently "on hold" because of legal issues -- up to 5 million illegals may get Social Security numbers.

But it gets even more ridiculous. IRS Commissioner John Koskinen now says that illegals -- including those who haven't ever paid taxes -- can use those new Social Security numbers to apply FOR RETROACTIVE REFUNDS for previous years they have been here illegally.

Ridiculously, illegals will become eligible to draw billions of dollars IN RETROACTIVE REFUNDS from the U.S. Treasury. But things such as this are the apparent norm under Barack Hussein Obama.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
It's sickening is what it is. I've said it long ago that this administration is all about rewarding bad behavior. This just takes it a bit too far. Let's just hope the next pres has a bit more sense and at least a little love and loyalty to this country.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
My congressman (Vern Buchanan, Republican) has introduced legislation in the House of Representatives to prohibit such retroactive payments to illegals, but even if his bill were to pass both houses of Congress, it's doubtful that there would be a veto-proof majority to override the certain rejection of Barack Hussein Obama.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
My congressman (Vern Buchanan, Republican) has introduced legislation in the House of Representatives to prohibit such retroactive payments to illegals, but even if his bill were to pass both houses of Congress, it's doubtful that there would be a veto-proof majority to override the certain rejection of Barack Hussein Obama.
Buy those votes... The media would have not allowed Bush to get by with any of Obammer's nonsense.