SAD DAY MY AB FAMILY

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IM SURE I HAVE MENTIONED IN HERE A COUPLE OF TIMES THAT I HAVE BEEN TAKING CARE OF MY MOM FOR AWHILE. AND WHEN I WAS OFF HERE FOR A FEW DAYS LAST WEEK IT WAS TO TAKE HER TO THE LAKE. SHE ENJOYED IT THERE. SHE LOVED THE PEACE AND QUIET. AS IT TURNS OUT, THAT WAS HER LAST TRIP. MY MOM PASSED AWAY TODAY AND IS NOW AT PEACE ALL THE TIME. DR IS SAYING HER HEART GAVE OUT. SHE WAS ABLE TO CALL 911, BUT THEY COULD NOT REVIVE HER. FRIEND OR FOE IN HERE, I ALWAYS ENJOY THE BANTER. MY ONLY REGRET TODAY IS THAT I DID NOT GET TO SAY GOODBUY. I WILL BE BACK IN A FEW DAYS FOLKS. TILL THEN, SUCK IT! ;)

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Sorry to hear that, WAMO. You are a stand-up son for taking care of her when she needed it most. Remember the good times, and be thankful for them. It'll stay with you a while, and things out of the blue will remind you of her. Embrace them and try not to be sad when it happens.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THANKS GUYS. TAKING A BREAK FROM THE OVERFLOW OF INSURANCE, SS, ACCOUNTS, WISHES, AND ALL THAT GO ALONG WITH IT. WHAT A MESS. THANKS AGAIN MY AB FAMILY.

tony

Admin
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
Sorry to hear about this. Terrible news. I think I'll call my mother tonight. :(

Robadat

Been extremely busy the last few days so I haven't seen this till this AM. I'm so sorry to hear this WAMO, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May your Mom RIP and take solace in the fact you did have a chance to spend some good times with her very recently on your trip to the lake.