SAR 9mm

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Looks like a nice piece. Do they make a double stack mag for it, tho? Looks like a 5+1. I'm a Glock guy, myself but this looks pretty damn nice.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
OK. We're gonna fix something real quick:

This is a clip:

A pistol (and many rifles) takes a magazine (or 'mag' for short):

Trust me. When you mix up the verbiage, you sound an alarm to everyone within earshot that you're a complete newb.

Get out and put some rounds through your new acquisition. Loosen up the springs and get comfortable with it.
Ok im going to let this slide and yes I know the difference. I was in the Army for 7 years. I didn't know I had to be so technical here.
Trust me when I say I have seen and used more WEAPONS in my life than you. I have fired from a 38 all the way to M60A3 Tank.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
OK. We're gonna fix something real quick:

This is a clip:

A pistol (and many rifles) takes a magazine (or 'mag' for short):

Trust me. When you mix up the verbiage, you sound an alarm to everyone within earshot that you're a complete newb.

Get out and put some rounds through your new acquisition. Loosen up the springs and get comfortable with it.
Lord.
Ok im going to let this slide and yes I know the difference. I was in the Army for 7 years. I didn't know I had to be so technical here.
Trust me when I say I have seen and used more WEAPONS in my life than you. I have fired from a 38 all the way to M60A3 Tank.
Yeah, I'm not fond of the elitists when it comes to mag vs clip. I'll still say clip because if I say magazine, some folks don't know what I'm talking about, especially those who aren't gun nuts, because they think it's a clip.

From what I understand is that politics and culture, especially in movies, perpetuated the equivalency between a magazine and a clip.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Ok I went to the range this week.
This 9mm performed flawlessly, very accurate out of the case. I was pleasantly surprised with this piece.

I fired in groups of three, old Army habit, but it serves me well. The only thing I noticed is it seem to shoot low, but that could be operator error.
Example, I was aiming for three head shots but all three hit the neck, but I think that would do the job.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
GOOD FEEDBACK SEVEN. I ACTUALLY SUGGESTED THAT GUN TO A FRIEND OF MINE AFTER YOUR POSTS. COME TO FIND OUT, A COP BUDDY OF OURS SUGGESTED THE SAME GUN. LOOKS LIKE A GOOD CHOICE SEVEN!