saw this coming

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I work for a federal contractor. I saw this coming.

I can buy the argument IF the vaccines were fighting the delta variant. Study after study shows it doesn't.

So what's next, is the federal government going to ask me for my cholesterol level to keep hospitilizations low? That's the only reason for the vaccine. It has nothing to do with other's safety.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I work for a federal contractor. I saw this coming.

I can buy the argument IF the vaccines were fighting the delta variant. Study after study shows it doesn't.

So what's next, is the federal government going to ask me for my cholesterol level to keep hospitilizations low? That's the only reason for the vaccine. It has nothing to do with other's safety.

Democrats seem to always want their cake and eat it, too. My argument with all these dumbasses is very straight and to the point. I push their own words back down their throats. "My body, my choice"

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Postal workers are exempt from the jab mandate executive order. Hmm. Big Guy is taking care of his spies.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Hear ye! Hear ye! The U.S. Constitution protects a person's freedom of choice in medical care, including the right to refuse unwanted medical treatment and rights preserving the doctor-patient relationship.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Hear ye! Hear ye! The U.S. Constitution protects a person's freedom of choice in medical care, including the right to refuse unwanted medical treatment and rights preserving the doctor-patient relationship.
Yes, but doesn't protect businesses from mandates. I think the feds forcing vax on private businesses won't pass the supreme court.

Wish me luck. I'm getting my first dose today. I really at this point don't have the luxury of not working as where I live, we are 75 percent federal contractors. Even many private sector companies are requiring vaccination and have been for about a month.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Yes, but doesn't protect businesses from mandates. I think the feds forcing vax on private businesses won't pass the supreme court.

Wish me luck. I'm getting my first dose today. I really at this point don't have the luxury of not working as where I live, we are 75 percent federal contractors. Even many private sector companies are requiring vaccination and have been for about a month.
I know, I'm in the position to say this willy nilly, but I am serious when I say I would not do it. I would let them fire me and and find a nice aggressive attorney. The fucking democrats are the first ones to scream MY BODY, MY CHOICE, and then try to pull this shit?? NO FUCKING WAY! I would not comply.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member

Wait just one fucking minute... hasn't it been decided that "companies/corporations are people too?" If so, then this is absolutely unconstitutional!

RIP :Cry:
United States of America
7/4/1776 - 9/9/2021

Ironic the actual adoption of the name "United States of America" was made official on 9/9/1776.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Wait just one fucking minute... hasn't it been decided that "companies/corporations are people too?" If so, then this is absolutely unconstitutional!

RIP :Cry:
United States of America
7/4/1776 - 9/9/2021

Ironic the actual adoption of the name "United States of America" was made official on 9/9/1776.
I said that a few weeks ago. If corporations are people, then they have the freedom to associate,.and the civil rights act doesn't apply, correct?

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Another unfounded argument.

Saw folks on Twitter so concerned about their children catching covid.

Motor accident deaths under 19: 12x more likely to die.

Drowningings : 25x more likely to die.

All other deaths: 100x more likely to die.

People have no grip on reality.

Scolai

Biden also is encouraging governors to require that all school teachers receive the vaccine.

Fuck. That.

This teacher will be doing no such thing. If our idiot cock-sucking cuck of a governor mandates teachers receive the vaccine, there will be a mass exodus of qualified educators from the classroom - including me. I've got 27 years in plus 18 months of leave saved. I can tip the FUCK right out the door and get paid to do it.

Biden can suck it. No one is sticking that experimental shit in this body, which already has COVID-created natural immunity.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
COO of where I work sent out a new memo today pretty much complying with whatever the federal government says. Federal contractors aren't going to rock this boat, obviously. The biggest problem I have with the memo is that it doesn't even acknowledge the issues their employees would have with the mandates. It's not conciliatory at all. It's al for "safety of their employees and employees family". Um, no. you as my employer have zero responsibility toward my family. That's MY job.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Looks like my company won't even do "testing" unless you qualify for a medical or religious exemption. This means if you choose not to provide or unwilling to be vaxxed, they'll terminate. This will probably go for all federal contractors.