Serious health problem: COVID's mRNA shots now linked to VAIDS

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Researchers at Cambridge University have released a study showing that about one-fourth of those people who were given the mRNA shots during the COVID panic now have VAIDS, or Vaccine-Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.

It's long now been known that there sometimes have been horrific side effects from the mRNA treatments that were described as and delivered to people as COVID vaccinations during the pandemic.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
The issue is, Covid in and of itself can cause an inflammatory immune response. Is it the virus or the vaccine? Does the Johnson and Johnson vaccine (non mRNA) do the same thing?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Disturbing study: COVID shots destroyed young men's fertility

A new study has suggested COVID shots, which already are known to cause serious side effects including heart ailments that can be fatal, also triggered a decline in male fertility.

A study done by researchers in Denmark analyzed fertility levels from thousands of men ages 18-45, with half in the 18-24 age group, and revealed COVID mRNA shots "have caused widespread harm to fertility rates."

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I'd need to see more studies.

Men's fertility rates have been falling for years. I think doctors on Joe Rogan say it's the phallates in plastics.

I'd argue that this simply could be the evolutionary response to effeminatizing the males and their natural roles in society.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I'd need to see more studies.

Men's fertility rates have been falling for years. I think doctors on Joe Rogan say it's the phallates in plastics.

I'd argue that this simply could be the evolutionary response to effeminatizing the males and their natural roles in society.
I think we're looking at a stacking, snowball effect. The more pussified our males become, the less they desire to be the alpha. The weaker their desire, the less testosterone that is produced and the more they will wimp out and follow the crowd. The more they follow instead of lead, the easier it is to get them to get an armload of poison, and the circle continues.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I think we're looking at a stacking, snowball effect. The more pussified our males become, the less they desire to be the alpha. The weaker their desire, the less testosterone that is produced and the more they will wimp out and follow the crowd. The more they follow instead of lead, the easier it is to get them to get an armload of poison, and the circle continues.
Dear Greg T:

American males -- and in turn, such things as the military -- are getting more "pussified" as time passes.