Seriously? Building Codes?

Robadat

There's no doubt in my mind this structure does not conform to code. :Rolleyes:
He should have used duct tape, not that cheap, crappy black tape.:cool:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Well, have to look at the big picture. Maybe the black tape coordinates with the surrounding landscape. Maybe the color scheme matches the main dwelling on the property. I wouldn't think he'd just slap tape on there willy nilly.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I really like this comment below the article from a user named "Ash",

"Its his own fault!!! What do you think America is, a free country??!?!? How dare he build such a thing for his toddles to enjoy! Next thing you know, he'll have his kids out there selling lemonade without a license! People like this guy need to be locked up! (Yes, this is called sarcasm !!!!) But its not like he actually owns his property in America. Just stop paying property taxes and see how long it takes before the REAL owners of what he thinks is his house come along to kick him out of it! The collapse of America can't be far off."

livespive

The sad thing about this is that the city might just be doing him a favor.....
As it says in the article, " It is a big hit in the neighborhood" until someones kid gets hurt.
Then that same family that thought it was a hit because they didn't have to build one in their yard will be
looking to sue.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
That's right. It IS sad. Back when I was young we had forts and messed around in each others yards, and when we fell and got hurt we went home and got fixed up. Problem solved. I remember falling off a friend's fence and breaking three ribs. I went to the doc, got taped up and went home to heal. Not even a THOUGHT of lawsuit crossed my parent's minds.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SOUNDS TO ME LIKE MR SANT NEEDS SOME SENSITIVITY TRAINING. HE SEEMS TO HAVE ISSUES WITH KIDS HAVING FUN. ISNT THAT A FORM OF DISCRIMINATION! ;)